[MSC] Free boss carry and crafting service Metamorph 3.9

How can u find someone who is amazingly nice for free end game boss service? It is HERE!

No eyes drop for 4 uber elders btw, wtf ggg?
I had them do shaper for me quick and easy, 10/10 would tab out watching youtube again.
Did very quick Aul challenge 1/3/5. They were done before I even noticed they went in. Good service, thank you!
Quick, easy, nice UberElder service. Got an eye drop! but it was kinda trash...
Hello,
I thank you for helping me to have ahuatotli and kurgal killed. fast and friendly. you validated 3challenge on Kurgal and 2 on Ahuatoli.

Bye

(
Bonjour,
Je te remercie de m'avoir aider a faire tué Ahuatotli et Kurgal . Rapide et sympathique. tu m'as valider 3 challenges sur Kurgal et 2 sur Ahuatoli.

Merci et See you
)
Amazing guy and service too ! helped my first uber elder kill and got me tons of loot ! nice to have you around mate . this way the game is more fun !
Great and fast service, even took care of it after i blow a few portal trying by myself.

Recommended all the way.
"
MaeceHD wrote:
Wellcome to my endgame boss carry thread.

My friend and I can HELP with "any" boss(no Lab or HoGM).
The kill's are 100% free. Tip's appreciated.

IGN: Maece____ or Xinomahc

In prevous leagues we have killed 1000+ Uber Elder's and in the current
league we have killed over 30 Aul's.

We can also help with challenges. Feel free to get in contact with us for more informations.

Hardest Aul kill
Depth: 447, 66% more monster life, 100% increased AoE, 35% increased movment/attack/cast speed, 100% extra damage, 12% elemental pen

Thank you for you're fast service :)
"
Thank you for you're fast service :)

^ mods from @Monkeydluffybis's kill, deathless :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info