[MSC] Free boss carry and crafting service Metamorph 3.9

Wellcome to our endgame boss carry and crafting service thread.

My friend and I can HELP you with "any" boss(no Lab).
The kill's are 100% free. Tip's appreciated.
We also have unlocked all crafting recipes.

For boss kill's pm:
IGN: Xinomahc or sunbhietan

For crafting pm:
IGN: JustTricksFnx

In prevous leagues we have killed 3000+ Uber Elder's and 1000+ Aul's.

We can also help with challenges. Feel free to get in contact with us for more informations.

Screenshots

Depth: 6671

Depth: 684, 100% increased AoE, 90% extra damage, 2 additional projectiles, +40% monster ele res
Depth: 447, 66% more monster life, 100% increased AoE, 35% increased movment/attack/cast speed, 100% extra damage, 12% elemental pen

Spoiler

"
Zee_Z wrote:
Has to be the best boss-killing service currently available, after 7 people trying and failing ( horribly ), this guy comes and kills Aul no problem, drop an amulet, give it to him, and 30 minutes later, get my share back (14ex out of 28), fantastic service, thanks!

"
BloatedMaggot wrote:
Carried out a service of 7 5-way Emblem sets for me - Friendly, professional and all done in very good time. Would definitely recommend!

"
Fnxbg wrote:
Helpful and trustworthy, didn't even mention loot until we were done with the 7 Auls I had in store for him :) Very reliable boss killer with a nice build.

He is now famous (bc of me) :)

"
kp1kc wrote:
Oneshotted this FUKEN RIP MODS AUL and left my loot. This is a fuken god (very private expensive build dont try to ask for it :D)

"
Accidentally gave him ghosted Uber Elder (rogue's grip), he came through with the carry anyhow.

Good carry, nice guy.

"
BaxaroNN wrote:
helped me with uberelder :D
fast - safe - reliable - FREE

Last edited by MaeceHD on Jan 1, 2020, 12:49:18 PM
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2020, 12:30:41 PM
Very nice service, raped 380 depth onslaught + crit Aul easy.
Gave me the loot as well!

Thank you very much guys!
Last edited by Flutt3r on Oct 12, 2018, 7:56:30 PM
Very nice service, did 400 depth Kurgal with challenges. Smooth and efficient service without any trouble. Thank you!
very nice, 5/5
Super friendly, killed Krugal boss easy and fast.

Would recommend for boss killing.

Thanks so much :)
MAECES completely crushed a horribly mangled, corrupted Maze of the Minotaur for me. Solid job! And he left me the loot safe and sound. Thank you again!
Thank U man , Helped me killing shaper fast and gave me the loot as well :D
Fast Service
Did 4 elder guardians + uber Elder
smooth fast
Would recommend
5/5
Hands down best Aul killer out there. Did 12% pen at 400 depth with attack/cast/movement speed 30%. Even gave me loot.
Highly recommend this service for fast and efficient boss killing.

carried this mess at a lich no issue 400 depth

Last edited by General_Iroh1 on Oct 13, 2018, 2:30:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info