Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How are you doin in the current league?

Hi i just wasted 10 ex worth of alteration, chaos, regal, scouring and transmutation on crafting 2 prefixes and it didn't click.

How did you stop playing in current league?
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2018, 10:16:58 AM
im able to feel you OP, my rng was horrible in delve compared to incursion where i was able to get inflated at a faster rate, but in delve there are some ninja nerfs to currency making methods so you stay kinda poor

but still do what makes you happy rather than trying to earn too much currency is all i can recommend

Last edited by dvasan on Oct 12, 2018, 7:25:22 AM
Haven't played in over two weeks. Doing fine. Rarely even feel the need. Not even sure November will bring me back. We'll see.
I am going for level 100 I guess. Since this character is definitely the strongest one I've made its only fitting for him to be the highest level.
"
dvasan wrote:
im able to feel you OP, my rng was horrible in delve compared to incursion where i was able to get inflated at a faster rate, but in delve there are some ninja nerfs to currency making methods so you stay kinda poor

but still do what makes you happy rather than trying to earn too much currency is all i can recommend

Translation: you got really lucky drops early on in Incursion and have no idea how to get currency otherwise so you keep saying Delve is not worth it when you refuse to do anything but farm the noob trap that is t3 burial

OP: I'm doing pretty good this league, 1 char at 90.8, one at 94.5 (highest I've gone, I usually get bored prior and reroll). Found 1 key, 6 ex, couple good items I have stored for future rerolls. Overall probably sitting on 30ex worth of items/currency which is pretty good considering I don't sell (I do buy some stuff if necessary).

Rolled an entire stash tab of fossils last night on i84 gear and didn't hit anything good at all. Disappointing but then again I don't really know how to craft so wasn't expecting anything other than making room in my stash.
Hello,

I did not quit the league yet.

I'm playing a caustic arrow pathfinder. I'm at level 92.6 or so and I am still grinding currency.. I have around 122/157 done in the atlas, and I beat 1 red elder and 1 yellow elder.

For the moment I've put some 10ex in my gear, but I want to get a +3 vicious projectiles bow, and the price just keeps rising (14ex as of now)

Except this endeavour, I am trying to have as much fun as I can in the Delve mine (depth ~135 atm, doing well).

So, I will probably get to 93, I will probably kill elder 1-2 more times to try and get a watcher's eye, and keep farming the highest maps I can find to get currency, or perhaps do sope uber lab, but it seems boring.

If you know of a better way to get currency, do tell me, for the moment I have tried: general mapping (very strict filter), doing normal atziri runs, delving in the dark side areas, flipping low currency (chrom, jew, alt), chaos recipe. I guess it worked out, but I'm not even making 1 ex in 5 hours (or so I think), so it's slow. Also, ex prices keep rising.. Oh well!

Have a great weekend!
One's demise is always one's own making.
Last edited by azgabast on Oct 12, 2018, 7:35:58 AM
I'm not motivated enough to resolve the AMD driver errors that keep popping up, so might shelve PoE until i upgrade which will be sometime in the next 6 months.

I havent quit as such, but thats effectively what the outcome is since it's hard to pick up a league again when you've missed 4 weeks.
"
Hi i just wasted 10 ex worth of alteration, chaos, regal, scouring and transmutation on crafting 2 prefixes and it didn't click.

I didn't, cos i don't craft, cos unless you're really wealthy, it almost never pays off.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Haven't played in over two weeks. Doing fine. Rarely even feel the need. Not even sure November will bring me back. We'll see.

Says a guy who's at 15 challs in every league (doesn't really play anyway)...lol
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"

Hmm... wasted about 400c on quiver, which should be +1 arrow, +8x life +4x ele dmg at least, but I'm completly good with that, no problem. Probably will waste another 400. Everything else is good, especially since I've just discovered a way to transform my ele hit archer skill tree, to gain about 15% additional damage with the same lifepool as before. To recapitualate, bussiness as usual, maybe will Delve a bit too, so far I did not get too far, some lvl 285 or so, due to discouraging sulph shit chasing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info