How are you doin in the current league?

"
"
Hi i just wasted 10 ex worth of alteration, chaos, regal, scouring and transmutation on crafting 2 prefixes and it didn't click.

How did you stop playing in current league?

Hmm... wasted about 400c on quiver, which should be +1 arrow, +8x life +4x ele dmg at least, but I'm completly good with that, no problem. Probably will waste another 400. Everything else is good, especially since I've just discovered a way to transform my ele hit archer skill tree, to gain about 15% additional damage with the same lifepool as before. To recapitualate, bussiness as usual, maybe will Delve a bit too, so far I did not get too far, some lvl 285 or so, due to discouraging sulph shit chasing.

Why do you post from an alt acc that has it's profile hidden btw? xD
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by erdelyii on Oct 12, 2018, 9:08:08 AM
"
Hi i just wasted 10 ex worth of alteration, chaos, regal, scouring and transmutation on crafting 2 prefixes and it didn't click.

Hey I like the open premise of the thread that invites contributions - that's cool.

Sorry to hear you're bowing out; maybe come back when the feeling fades and try something else?

I'm enjoying playing a different kind of build around harrow's "Ghost in the Delve" raider and had fun today easily doing Atziri and the sub challenge "kill Atziri after killing the same clone three times" without dying. Face tanking the Trio in the non-optimal order was satisfying. BF for bossing is really precise and I like that this time around after last league's electrical storm witch, which was also fun and powerful just very different. Atziri was not clean at all because of the reflect clone.

Maybe will get to 24 after all after a slow start. The build's not near finished, either, so chipping away at that is kinda nice.

I am a little bored with the same maps, and would rather delve more often than I am, but I'm listening to lots of great music and zoning out with the relaxing no-brainer skill cyclone. Looking to craft a great shocking stat stick, maybe. Maybe next league I'll play PoE and listen to a talking novelization of war and peace or something.

Last edited by erdelyii on Oct 12, 2018, 9:08:50 AM
"
Paldamus wrote:

I'm just cautious. There are three reasons. First, I usually write from work, because I do not have time to write at home (I prefere to play:) ). I do not want to leave my PoE login details on a "work" computer. Secondly, my statements are often very ... skeptical towards GGG. I do not want them to lower my RNG :P Thirdly, I have several builds that I do not want to make public. Of course, you can hide the characters, but the second account gives you more comfort.Anyway, if you read my statements, you know that I know what is going on in this game, so an alternate account or no "challenges" should not bother you.
Last edited by postrach_myszy on Oct 12, 2018, 9:24:23 AM
Quit. Had my fun, amazing rng with crafting this league. I thought I'd be playing till the end for once, but boss nodes in my mine are too rare and the mods make them always impossible to complete. The deeper I mine, the more obvious it also gets that Delve is completely opposite to my preferred play style (kiting and manual avoidance being a big defensive layer) and that I should've just went for a meta screen sweeper for once.
"
Paldamus wrote:
"

I didn't, cos i don't craft, cos unless you're really wealthy, it almost never pays off.

always pays of if done right tho xd
just alt regal till u have a 3x a good t1 roll n sell for profit maybe craft a decent mod on it to put it higher in the list i guess.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Still holding to the hope of getting to 36/40, most likely will have to buy the delve bosses, since they just never spawned for me.
"
"
Paldamus wrote:

I'm just cautious. There are three reasons. First, I usually write from work, because I do not have time to write at home (I prefere to play:) ). I do not want to leave my PoE login details on a "work" computer. Secondly, my statements are often very ... skeptical towards GGG. I do not want them to lower my RNG :P Thirdly, I have several builds that I do not want to make public. Of course, you can hide the characters, but the second account gives you more comfort.Anyway, if you read my statements, you know that I know what is going on in this game, so an alternate account or no "challenges" should not bother you.

Afraid of ppl criticizing ur virtual characters lol?
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
"

I didn't, cos i don't craft, cos unless you're really wealthy, it almost never pays off.

always pays of if done right tho xd
just alt regal till u have a 3x a good t1 roll n sell for profit maybe craft a decent mod on it to put it higher in the list i guess.

No thanks i don't enjoy rng crafting and i don't need it either.
crafting in this league has been extremely profitable for me. from spam running t16s and getting tons of abyss' and crafting lots of searching eye jewels and stygian vise i've probably made 20ex from that.

just crafted a 400 pdps claw yesterday that i sold for 13ex (worth 15ish)

crafting is fine and it can be very profitable but you need some currency to start it off and just need to know what rolls are considered "good".
it really doesn't take much to take a searching eye jewel, invest maybe 5c into it with alts and stuff and end up selling something worth 20-50c. do it enough times and you'll get lucky and end up with a jewel worth 2ex.

to waste 10 ex on alt/chaos/regal/scour/trans that would take days. you may not have gotten the exact specific thing you wanted but you definitely rolled over some decent things.

usually trying to craft an extremely specific item that doesn't exist anywhere else is not the best idea. you should at least anticipate it will take TONS of currency to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info