[3.4] Road to get kicked - The LV 100 aura's tips - 13 aura + 2 curse aura + 30s fortify + smite

Edit: Build sold for 73ex total today (15/10/2018) at delve, GL to buyer and i am going to start a new build with HeadHunter !!!!!!!! TYVM !!!!!

Edit 16/10/18:
Someone msg me this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2231840
I looked at it, but lost my interest, no team fortify, no stun/bleed immune, no life regen (no es regen at zealots oath's) - ie burning ground or get ignited, it will just die. At most situation, it stay far away from the heat. End of talking about this :D
Note: Haste did not affect her and vaal haste is 4s, where is smite :P
Note: it do have better attack aura by having lv27 attack auras but who can afford a 80ex+ chest at mid-league alone?
Note: smite aura is 0.5 or 0.6 wrath aura that give 20% chance to shock. Count this in, it will out perform having lv27 aura coz +1 attack aura.

And is he and his dps carry LV100? :D

Edit: 19/10/18 my elder grotto atlas:
Spoiler

I can keep up my maps but it was too costly.
And no real deal drop in it.
No ilv 86 shaped/elder items..............

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2239723

abc's craft thread:

Why you get kicked at LV 100 in public party?
Spoiler
Its simple, the cursed "your EXP my LOOT" is seen in every public party title in delve. When you are LV100, they feel "bad" and "loot in danger" since EXP matter no more for the poor aura that was able to survive the worst situation and was higher LV than them.

I have to emphasize AURA ain't free to build, i spend over ~50 EX (at current stage and are more expensive then you) you greedy dps sell aura stuff for currency while keeping even a jewel orb from aura's pocket. You will pay him per hour/map or let him loot which was fair.

My aura build should be ~100EX worth now adding all individual items on her.

Don't read below if you are an "ass".

To be honest, i played two character in delve and get frustrated before starting this aura as i cannot go beyond depth 320 solo with them.

Spoiler

The first one is Occult ArcPoet Posted by Cyrix1337
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190157

This build has good damage and speed (so farming currency and bossing is ok), BUT get 1-hit by mobs in delve depth 300 and was a joke. Wasn't our target 600 at our challenge page? So i give up at LV 93.

Second build is LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian Posted by zzang
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088517

This build is tanky (but slow!!!) and i achieved 13000ES, but got stuck at depth 320 solo. I can't kill mob fast and mob slowly kill me especially when i turn on RF. The net regen is much less when RF (the main damage) is on, meeting the nodes with those cold (ice bomb like) mobs cast on dead effect, your ES regen rate is like cut-half and cannot sustain RF and it kill you simultaneously. So i give up at LV95.

Now i get bored and stuck since LLRF farm slow (where i sold all first build's item to switch).

You might wonder why i LV so fast (being able to play 3 90+ char in a half-new league, i used poets pen VD power leveling basically destroy game story line. So no cheating here.

I switch to play aura (and its tree is hard for even VD power leveling...) and was inspired by this build Living Saint: Tanky Aurabot Posted by Karunga
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093326
Someone told me to get curse aura instead of curse on hit at last flashback even. Yeah but how? I wasn't able to at that time. So i decided to do it this time. I modified the tree and get as many 1% reduced mana jewel as possible and it was done!

Delve considerations:

Spoiler

1. Your aura area cover the whole fight at node
2. Your auras suit all build except chaos in term of damage
3. Your aura buff defend for all member we need at 300+
4. Get curse-bot and/or mana guardian with you at 350+
5. Mana guardian give you tons of ES to above 20K since you are ES base
6. Server Ping and dc is biggest issue at delve (you must watch party member if they can catch up or having lag spike)
7. You can go deeper with cursebot + pure ultra endgame dps but unsafe
8. many improvement in delve needed like less trash fossil and more resonator drop, etc
9. delve is unbalanced since 350 solo for most vs 2000+ for no.1 is insane

Pros and cons:

Spoiler

Pros:
1. Super tanky - survive 99% game content even double beyond bosses
2. Tanks all guardian at all mods (you do move from time to time regen ES)
3. 75% chaos resistance - i got 100% uncap (and 125% damage chaos over time)
4. 84% max (190+ uncap with right item) all elemental resistance (VS 80-83% max other auras at)
5. team immune to elemental weakness / lower resis skills thanks to purity(s)
6. Cheap to start
7. you will reach LV100
8. HASTE AURA affect you too

Cons:
1. Can be killed by Chaos damage relatively easy since low life pool
2. Expensive to master but very cheap to start (full function)
3. before getting iron reflex + zealot's Oath + Lv 20+ grace aura combo, you are doom to physical damage and cannot tank most of the time
4. you got kicked in public when you reach LV100 in delve
5. Can be slow due to picking stuff
6. cannot counter shaper balls which lower max cold resistance......

Stats:
Spoiler

ES and HP at city:

ES and HP at HP full buff on:

Buffs:

Current gear (3.4 delve at LV100):

Spoiler

Gear:

Flask:

Aura reserved details:
Spoiler

original 50% mana reserved Haste on helmet become 18% (our biggest reserve):

original 35% mana reserved auras on helmet and gloves X 5 is 13%:

original 50% mana reserved determination and grace on shield is at 6% life:

original 35% mana reserved discipline on shield is 4% life:

original 50% reserved hatred in chest is ONLY 3%:

original 35% reserved curse auras in chest is ONLY 3%:

LV 1 (important) Clarity reserve only 13 mana:

And you net 11/1232 mana remain for your skills.

Smite cost 6 mana (but its 8 coz i link it to increased duration) at any LV.
Vigilant strike cost 6 mana at any lV.
Flame dash cost 10 mana at LV1 ONLY (and is important as it cost more at LV up).

The Pantheon:

Spoiler

Soul of Arakaali
Soul of Shakari for posion immue

Key to make 15 aura (13 aura+2 curse aura) mana reserve possible:

get 16x 1% reduced mana reserved jewel

and this 3 item:

Alpha's howl give freeze immunity, besides we immune to bleed and ignite by having:

The watcher's eye already cost 20ex at 2 week after start of delve but it is unnecessary (you get 6890ES VS 7926ES while affected by clarity).

Stun immunity and chaos resistance:

Best in slot glove (due to strength stack, it give both ES and mana more than having intelligence):

Weapon of choice since it make using Vigilant strike possible which give 30s fortify to team with the vigil jewel installed (since wand cannot) and give tons of ES:

Skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAm7CdkNfA48EQ8RUBRxFy8YVhhqGo8bJRzcHRQdqh8YIWAi9CSwJwsncyj6KaUvbzW5Nug5UjpSOw08LTxLQKBGcUa3SbFJ1UuuUftSKVXWVeBXyVgHWBdYWlivWfNca14TX7BgQ2FSZOdmVGaeaFhoZWwLbRluPW87b55wu3IPcql08XjHe8N_xoCkguSDCYNfg7aESITFhmCG0YnYjxqPRpARkyeUb5Sgm6GbtaEvoj6nCKcrqW6smKyqtAy4k76Avoq-vMAawcXDbcT2xq7KRspKytPNFtNv15bXz9hN2RPZW9pi3ZLfiuGI4q3pAuoY6rrr7uwY707viO_r8tLzb_Pd9tr3MvfB99f46_k3-tL-SQ==?accountName=s200206219&characterName=abcHowOneKDelvePossibe

POB(using pastebin):
https://pastebin.com/b6udbJtx

FAQ:

Spoiler

1. Why are your armor at 31517 with 82% reduced physical damage taken only?
This build lack skill point to get armor and %-ES node in the tree, so you will need items to compensate such as armor % craft on ring (better since you get large armor pool from grace) or flat armor mod (nearly neglectable):

I do want 90+ physical damage reduction but nearly impossible (only mana guardian can achieve?).

2. Why you don't use shavronne's wrapping?
Because it do not have additional 30% reduced mana reserved for socketed gem!!! Moreover, victario's influence give 15% increased aura effect and +1 aura gem making your aura best even compare to build using Empower. It also make the jump from 83% all-resis to 84%.
Also, i have smite aura which is 0.5 or 0.6 wrath aura that give 20% chance to shock.

3. You will die to chaos damage easy, how you deal with it?
1317 life + 75% chaos resistance is enough for all the game i played. You just need to watch your HP from time to time and use pods.

Better to have instant recovery on pods though.

4. You don't use movement skill? no shield charge?
Yes, no shield charge, i use quicksilver flask. I was affected by haste too so i was faster (base movement). I can keep up with party as long as they kill and refill my flask. Flame dash on ring is used as emergency run-away and chase when out of pod only.

5. How you deal with no regen map?
Just run the map using pods, sadly you don't have mana to fortify party or use smite too.......... But it was not a big deal since they are bonus. Also, you recharge ES naturally + you get 20% per 5s from picking guardian in ascendancy. Just avoid taking too many hit and BURNING GROUND EFFECT.

6. How to deal with BURNING GROUND EFFECT?
You die on it in no regen map easily since it prevent shield recharge, but can tank it at map with regen. And use remove burning pod once leave the burning ground.

7. Ultra high speed runner and rusher don't like you?
Yes, because i am slow in their eye. But i can keep up if not picking stuff. However this is no meaning unless they hire you with other payments. They are losing best aura and die per hour, and i welcome that.

8. Slow means less currency?
I can tell you it is not. Currency drop is largely luck. I get timeworn key in trash maps while none at t16 so far. And EX drop is rare. Better trade low orbs to EX by picking trash orbs.

9. Your jewel are expensive, any cheaper alternative?
Yes. Use below 1 alc ones:

Just any jewel with 1% reduced mana corrupt is good. but you need 1 abyss jewel to put it in your belt if you are to use watcher's eye. Another option is use 1% reduced mana watcher's eye but you got to corrupt it yourself (and GL with it).

The only mandatory jewel is 1% reduced mana Comqueror's Efficiency since it give 3% reduced mana as a whole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Your build really cost you ~50EX?
Yes it do because i upgrade every item to top roll when i found it available at poe trade. The victario i am using cost 2EX without socket and link. +2 Aoe corrupt on shield cost 4EX, glove got lucky with only 30c. But getting it to right color and link cost a lot since it is corrupted. Moreover, the lv21 gems i am using cost 1 to 2ex per one. I get my death's door with right enchant at 6EX (despite it drop now). Watcher's eye is 20EX cheap (but not at this price now).

11. Why use stone golem and holy relic instead of shield charge?
Becuse i hate shield charge since it can be blocked by obstacle and those were in most maps!!!!!!! Walls / High low jumps, stone on the ground etc, you just stop and charge without real quicker. Mightbe i suck.....
Moreover, you get tons of regen from their buff.
LV21 stone golem grant 110 life per second + helm enchant, its 275 per second.
Lv21 holy relic give ~100 life regen (which i am not SURE the value but there are regen) to all party member.

12. Why i link vaal haste and smite with increase duration on helmet?
Because its duration is nerfed to 4.96 sec without it. It is 7.92 sec close to vaal grace at 7.44 sec. Smite give aura and can be life saving with duration longer at situations when that tiny bit of dps is needed while you do not have any enemy close to you. Like at double beyond flame blast boss encounter. Despite you can tank it but better not....especially multiple flameblast.

13. Why you don't use animated guardian?
It did at double beyond boss fight and hard maps. And leer cast and dying breath cannot compare to new smite aura (damage) and holy relic (protect life regen). So i give it up.

Last edited by s200206219 on Oct 21, 2018, 3:19:00 AM
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2018, 3:36:31 AM
"
s200206219 wrote:
Edit: Build sold for 73ex total today (15/10/2018) at delve, GL to buyer and i am going to start a new build with HeadHunter !!!!!!!! TYVM !!!!!

Edit 16/10/18:
Someone msg me this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2231840
I looked at it, but lost my interest, no team fortify, no stun/bleed immune, no life regen (no es regen at zealots oath's) - ie burning ground or get ignited, it will just die. At most situation, it stay far away from the heat. End of talking about this :D
Note: Haste did not affect her and vaal haste is 4s, where is smite :P
Note: it do have better attack aura by having lv27 attack auras but who can afford a 80ex+ chest at mid-league alone?
Note: smite aura is 0.5 or 0.6 wrath aura that give 20% chance to shock. Count this in, it will out perform having lv27 aura coz +1 attack aura.

And is he and his dps carry LV100? :D

Edit: 19/10/18 my elder grotto atlas:
Spoiler

I can keep up my maps but it was too costly.
And no real deal drop in it.
No ilv 86 shaped/elder items..............

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2239723

abc's craft thread:

Why you get kicked at LV 100 in public party?
Spoiler
Its simple, the cursed "your EXP my LOOT" is seen in every public party title in delve. When you are LV100, they feel "bad" and "loot in danger" since EXP matter no more for the poor aura that was able to survive the worst situation and was higher LV than them.

I have to emphasize AURA ain't free to build, i spend over ~50 EX (at current stage and are more expensive then you) you greedy dps sell aura stuff for currency while keeping even a jewel orb from aura's pocket. You will pay him per hour/map or let him loot which was fair.

My aura build should be ~100EX worth now adding all individual items on her.

Don't read below if you are an "ass".

To be honest, i played two character in delve and get frustrated before starting this aura as i cannot go beyond depth 320 solo with them.

Spoiler

The first one is Occult ArcPoet Posted by Cyrix1337
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190157

This build has good damage and speed (so farming currency and bossing is ok), BUT get 1-hit by mobs in delve depth 300 and was a joke. Wasn't our target 600 at our challenge page? So i give up at LV 93.

Second build is LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian Posted by zzang
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088517

This build is tanky (but slow!!!) and i achieved 13000ES, but got stuck at depth 320 solo. I can't kill mob fast and mob slowly kill me especially when i turn on RF. The net regen is much less when RF (the main damage) is on, meeting the nodes with those cold (ice bomb like) mobs cast on dead effect, your ES regen rate is like cut-half and cannot sustain RF and it kill you simultaneously. So i give up at LV95.

Now i get bored and stuck since LLRF farm slow (where i sold all first build's item to switch).

You might wonder why i LV so fast (being able to play 3 90+ char in a half-new league, i used poets pen VD power leveling basically destroy game story line. So no cheating here.

I switch to play aura (and its tree is hard for even VD power leveling...) and was inspired by this build Living Saint: Tanky Aurabot Posted by Karunga
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093326
Someone told me to get curse aura instead of curse on hit at last flashback even. Yeah but how? I wasn't able to at that time. So i decided to do it this time. I modified the tree and get as many 1% reduced mana jewel as possible and it was done!

Delve considerations:

Spoiler

1. Your aura area cover the whole fight at node
2. Your auras suit all build except chaos in term of damage
3. Your aura buff defend for all member we need at 300+
4. Get curse-bot and/or mana guardian with you at 350+
5. Mana guardian give you tons of ES to above 20K since you are ES base
6. Server Ping and dc is biggest issue at delve (you must watch party member if they can catch up or having lag spike)
7. You can go deeper with cursebot + pure ultra endgame dps but unsafe
8. many improvement in delve needed like less trash fossil and more resonator drop, etc
9. delve is unbalanced since 350 solo for most vs 2000+ for no.1 is insane

Pros and cons:

Spoiler

Pros:
1. Super tanky - survive 99% game content even double beyond bosses
2. Tanks all guardian at all mods (you do move from time to time regen ES)
3. 75% chaos resistance - i got 100% uncap (and 125% damage chaos over time)
4. 84% max (190+ uncap with right item) all elemental resistance (VS 80-83% max other auras at)
5. team immune to elemental weakness / lower resis skills thanks to purity(s)
6. Cheap to start
7. you will reach LV100
8. HASTE AURA affect you too

Cons:
1. Can be killed by Chaos damage relatively easy since low life pool
2. Expensive to master but very cheap to start (full function)
3. before getting iron reflex + zealot's Oath + Lv 20+ grace aura combo, you are doom to physical damage and cannot tank most of the time
4. you got kicked in public when you reach LV100 in delve
5. Can be slow due to picking stuff
6. cannot counter shaper balls which lower max cold resistance......

Stats:
Spoiler

ES and HP at city:

ES and HP at HP full buff on:

Buffs:

Current gear (3.4 delve at LV100):

Spoiler

Gear:

Flask:

Aura reserved details:
Spoiler

original 50% mana reserved Haste on helmet become 18% (our biggest reserve):

original 35% mana reserved auras on helmet and gloves X 5 is 13%:

original 50% mana reserved determination and grace on shield is at 6% life:

original 35% mana reserved discipline on shield is 4% life:

original 50% reserved hatred in chest is ONLY 3%:

original 35% reserved curse auras in chest is ONLY 3%:

LV 1 (important) Clarity reserve only 13 mana:

And you net 11/1232 mana remain for your skills.

Smite cost 6 mana (but its 8 coz i link it to increased duration) at any LV.
Vigilant strike cost 6 mana at any lV.
Flame dash cost 10 mana at LV1 ONLY (and is important as it cost more at LV up).

The Pantheon:

Spoiler

Soul of Arakaali
Soul of Shakari for posion immue

Key to make 15 aura (13 aura+2 curse aura) mana reserve possible:

get 16x 1% reduced mana reserved jewel

and this 3 item:

Alpha's howl give freeze immunity, besides we immune to bleed and ignite by having:

The watcher's eye already cost 20ex at 2 week after start of delve but it is unnecessary (you get 6890ES VS 7926ES while affected by clarity).

Stun immunity and chaos resistance:

Best in slot glove (due to strength stack, it give both ES and mana more than having intelligence):

Weapon of choice since it make using Vigilant strike possible which give 30s fortify to team with the vigil jewel installed (since wand cannot) and give tons of ES:

Skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAm7CdkNfA48EQ8RUBRxFy8YVhhqGo8bJRzcHRQdqh8YIWAi9CSwJwsncyj6KaUvbzW5Nug5UjpSOw08LTxLQKBGcUa3SbFJ1UuuUftSKVXWVeBXyVgHWBdYWlivWfNca14TX7BgQ2FSZOdmVGaeaFhoZWwLbRluPW87b55wu3IPcql08XjHe8N_xoCkguSDCYNfg7aESITFhmCG0YnYjxqPRpARkyeUb5Sgm6GbtaEvoj6nCKcrqW6smKyqtAy4k76Avoq-vMAawcXDbcT2xq7KRspKytPNFtNv15bXz9hN2RPZW9pi3ZLfiuGI4q3pAuoY6rrr7uwY707viO_r8tLzb_Pd9tr3MvfB99f46_k3-tL-SQ==?accountName=s200206219&characterName=abcHowOneKDelvePossibe

POB(using pastebin):
https://pastebin.com/b6udbJtx

FAQ:

Spoiler

1. Why are your armor at 31517 with 82% reduced physical damage taken only?
This build lack skill point to get armor and %-ES node in the tree, so you will need items to compensate such as armor % craft on ring (better since you get large armor pool from grace) or flat armor mod (nearly neglectable):

I do want 90+ physical damage reduction but nearly impossible (only mana guardian can achieve?).

2. Why you don't use shavronne's wrapping?
Because it do not have additional 30% reduced mana reserved for socketed gem!!! Moreover, victario's influence give 15% increased aura effect and +1 aura gem making your aura best even compare to build using Empower. It also make the jump from 83% all-resis to 84%.
Also, i have smite aura which is 0.5 or 0.6 wrath aura that give 20% chance to shock.

3. You will die to chaos damage easy, how you deal with it?
1317 life + 75% chaos resistance is enough for all the game i played. You just need to watch your HP from time to time and use pods.

Better to have instant recovery on pods though.

4. You don't use movement skill? no shield charge?
Yes, no shield charge, i use quicksilver flask. I was affected by haste too so i was faster (base movement). I can keep up with party as long as they kill and refill my flask. Flame dash on ring is used as emergency run-away and chase when out of pod only.

5. How you deal with no regen map?
Just run the map using pods, sadly you don't have mana to fortify party or use smite too.......... But it was not a big deal since they are bonus. Also, you recharge ES naturally + you get 20% per 5s from picking guardian in ascendancy. Just avoid taking too many hit and BURNING GROUND EFFECT.

6. How to deal with BURNING GROUND EFFECT?
You die on it in no regen map easily since it prevent shield recharge, but can tank it at map with regen. And use remove burning pod once leave the burning ground.

7. Ultra high speed runner and rusher don't like you?
Yes, because i am slow in their eye. But i can keep up if not picking stuff. However this is no meaning unless they hire you with other payments. They are losing best aura and die per hour, and i welcome that.

8. Slow means less currency?
I can tell you it is not. Currency drop is largely luck. I get timeworn key in trash maps while none at t16 so far. And EX drop is rare. Better trade low orbs to EX by picking trash orbs.

9. Your jewel are expensive, any cheaper alternative?
Yes. Use below 1 alc ones:

Just any jewel with 1% reduced mana corrupt is good. but you need 1 abyss jewel to put it in your belt if you are to use watcher's eye. Another option is use 1% reduced mana watcher's eye but you got to corrupt it yourself (and GL with it).

The only mandatory jewel is 1% reduced mana Comqueror's Efficiency since it give 3% reduced mana as a whole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Your build really cost you ~50EX?
Yes it do because i upgrade every item to top roll when i found it available at poe trade. The victario i am using cost 2EX without socket and link. +2 Aoe corrupt on shield cost 4EX, glove got lucky with only 30c. But getting it to right color and link cost a lot since it is corrupted. Moreover, the lv21 gems i am using cost 1 to 2ex per one. I get my death's door with right enchant at 6EX (despite it drop now). Watcher's eye is 20EX cheap (but not at this price now).

11. Why use stone golem and holy relic instead of shield charge?
Becuse i hate shield charge since it can be blocked by obstacle and those were in most maps!!!!!!! Walls / High low jumps, stone on the ground etc, you just stop and charge without real quicker. Mightbe i suck.....
Moreover, you get tons of regen from their buff.
LV21 stone golem grant 110 life per second + helm enchant, its 275 per second.
Lv21 holy relic give ~100 life regen (which i am not SURE the value but there are regen) to all party member.

12. Why i link vaal haste and smite with increase duration on helmet?
Because its duration is nerfed to 4.96 sec without it. It is 7.92 sec close to vaal grace at 7.44 sec. Smite give aura and can be life saving with duration longer at situations when that tiny bit of dps is needed while you do not have any enemy close to you. Like at double beyond flame blast boss encounter. Despite you can tank it but better not....especially multiple flameblast.

13. Why you don't use animated guardian?
It did at double beyond boss fight and hard maps. And leer cast and dying breath cannot compare to new smite aura (damage) and holy relic (protect life regen). So i give it up.

The build guide you refer to is mine, and I your comments show you didn't bother reading it properly.
Burning ground isn't an issue due to Pantheon. Stun is never an issue as everything dies instantly. ES regen is near instant with my quiver. And I'm 100% sure you can't boost dps more than this build....
Now, you're right, I do use skyforth and don't run ZO, and that's not for everyone, but sitting at 8.4 ES with cap resists and cap phys dmg reduction, I never die, and I'm always at the front of the group.

I understand if the build isn't for you, but you can't claim to out-dps it ;)
I have been left the game since Nov, i read your comment today. I am talking about delve not standard legacy auras here in this post.

Can you point out which Build (1,2 or 3) your suggest was better in term of dps?
And please post your delve lv100 auras for us to actually see that your build actually works, ie. keeping you from constant dying, and at least let you reach lv cap within a month?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info