[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Hey man:D

awesome build, love it so so much:D

I wanted to ask, i recently took on Shaper with a mate of mine and got a slight beating xD

Where can i improve my gear? i am trying to fossil craft the enchant as that is a big one and then the boots. But where else can i squeeze out dps?

Thanks once again for this build:D
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/izvW9zx2
Hey man very nice build! Have done all the content with it!

One question,

Do we really need enlighten? I have 113 mana without it, isn't that enough?

Withou it i can put the 3 gems on my weap and put fortify (the corruption is too expensive for me) with leapslam

thanks!
Last edited by Salvatron on Jan 15, 2019, 8:09:05 PM
"
Salvatron wrote:
Hey man very nice build! Have done all the content with it!

One question,

Do we really need enlighten? I have 113 mana without it, isn't that enough?

Withou it i can put the 3 gems on my weap and put fortify (the corruption is too expensive for me) with leapslam

thanks!

If it works for you then do it!
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
@Dkodr ok! (:

Is it worth going Spiritual Aid + bone helm?
Last edited by Salvatron on Jan 16, 2019, 3:15:30 PM
"
Xobeh wrote:
This build is amazing. good dmg, qfun and quite tanky even with me far away from the life/regen goals(and still running abyssus).

I switched over recently from a Tectonic slam build and really its fun.
but im kinda lost on where to go now since switching things around needs a ton of great jewels i dont have.

dont know if i can afford that right now without losing major dps.

also can someone explain unbreakable vs unrelenting to me?

could someone answer this? im dont get it.

got my corrupted kaoms and a fortify nebuloch. still need to transition more to this exact build to get more life and regen.. but im still at depth 300 delve, facetanking minotaur, easy red elders and my first shaper try ever went quite well.

also i made 1 socket in the loreweave white (vorici) so i can swap in conc effect for an extra 10% dmg for bosses

/edit btw in POB wouldnt you need to put the enemy at -19% resistance thx to the combustion effect? since pob doesnt take that into account for the dps calc

sorry if im wrong with something or asking maybe simple stuff but i havent played for years and learning again.
ign: Lucador / Zashah
Last edited by Xobeh on Jan 16, 2019, 10:35:19 PM
"
Xobeh wrote:
"
Xobeh wrote:
T

also can someone explain unbreakable vs unrelenting to me?

could someone answer this? im dont get it.

/edit btw in POB wouldnt you need to put the enemy at -19% resistance thx to the combustion effect? since pob doesnt take that into account for the dps calc

Here is a suggestion to a new skill tree and som changes to gems and gear.
You need to get a few jewels and another helmet to cap your resists.

https://pastebin.com/q1JChEwm

In PoB you can just mark enemies as ignited to get the Combust effect.
JUst keep Unrelenting, it is what is best for the build at high levels.
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 16, 2019, 10:55:22 PM
So today got my first shaper kill on 2nd shaper try ever. died 4 times but mostly cause i was stupid.
that was with my old version, abyssus and crit based.

now after this big achievement i tried your recommended version. im still sitting at mid 60s in 2 resistances and still need to invest in jewels but got a nice helmet without -fire but with the enchant and great resistances for quite cheap it seems.

Damn it is a HUGE differency. i lost 20% dmg but the huge life regen and 250life more together with no more abyssus phys debuff feels great.

once some people by my stuff ill go into finetuning the jewels and the other nebuloch.

once again thx for the help and great build!

Some stats: 6,4k life, 1,5k life reg when consecrate is up, 500k shaper dps/560k with conc effect swapped in.
ign: Lucador / Zashah
Last edited by Xobeh on Jan 17, 2019, 7:44:38 PM
"
Xobeh wrote:
So today got my first shaper kill on 2nd shaper try ever. died 4 times but mostly cause i was stupid.
that was with my old version, abyssus and crit based.

now after this big achievement i tried your recommended version. im still sitting at mid 60s in 2 resistances and still need to invest in jewels but got a nice helmet without -fire but with the enchant and great resistances for quite cheap it seems.

Damn it is a HUGE differency. i lost 20% dmg but the huge life regen and 250life more together with no more abyssus phys debuff feels great.

once some people by my stuff ill go into finetuning the jewels and the other nebuloch.

once again thx for the help and great build!

Some stats: 6,4k life, 1,5k life reg when consecrate is up, 500k shaper dps/560k with conc effect swapped in.

Glad I could help, You can still do some changes to get more damage.
The Disemboweling nodes are no point in taking because we use Elemental OVerload. Also, Alira bandits points is better spent on getting 2 extra skill points. Hatred does less damage then Herald of Purity, and use more mana.
And Ruthless does less damage than Endurance charge on Melee Stun. And using Blood Rage gives a huge damage boost as well with frenzy charges up.
And since you get fortify from the mace you can use blood magic with Leap Slam.
Your damage is so good I would just drop the totem completely.
Check out the changes to tree and gems, this is a lvl 95 tree, 632K shaper dps w Conc Effect.

https://pastebin.com/5vYTjHRE

If you want to add another defense layer you can buy Tombfists with Enfeeble on Hit. Frees up 2 gem slots as well.

http://poe.trade/search/atomeruroubote

And the last major upgrade is a Vitality Watchers Eye, it will boost your leech and regen a lot.

http://poe.trade/search/etanyokurinani
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 18, 2019, 12:44:51 AM
I see you made the upgrades, how does it feel?
I run this combo in my helmet for more unreserved mana.
A level 3 Enlighten works fine.

Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 18, 2019, 8:30:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info