[3.5] Alpha and Omega, Molten Strike Raider. League Starter and End Game Finisher

i went full attack speed
Thanks! One more question, if you don't mind: Since you are running frenzy this league, why are you still running blood rage? Would you need two sources of frenzy generation? Sorry if this is a newbie question
Selling everything from this build!!!
Last edited by TheGourmet on Jan 6, 2019, 8:49:02 AM
So i followed this guide and everything works great for me. Been clearing T16 maps without problems. But when i encounter Catarina in the Syndicate Mastermind fight i stand no chance. Even when the mob level is ~80.
I keep running and dodging shit but whenever she spawns the crawling skeletons i have no space to run and they rape me. Any advice on that?
i use blood rage because its an extra 20% attack speed, no other reason.

i know nothing about the mastermind fight.
Hey xMustard, since I'm not using Kaom's heart, I'm getting around 600hp from gear, and my total life is only 5k. My %increase from Tree is around 160% because I'm only level 78. At your level, I'll only have 6.8k life - is that enough for uber elder and other endgame content? Many thanks!
that should be decent. you'll still get one shot by some things, probably, but it should be pretty infrequent. 6.8k is a good amount.

uber elder is pretty notorious fight for things that can't avoid the slow, which i don't think this build can. just know that others have had issues beating him with this build. it is still doable but will more-so test how good you are with the fight itself.
Thanks! IF you don't mind me asking a non-technical related question, what MTX(s) were you using in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K65yBvGFho&feature=youtu.be ? I really like that look
that is the radiant armor/gloves/boots. harbinger helmet. holy eyes. innocence character effect. azurite back attachment. radiant footprints.

had the arctic weapon effect and probably the crypt sword but what i like better is to have the goddess scorned skin transfered on the sword (which gives a flaming effect) and use that with another effect for an epic double effect combination
How would this build fare at farming Uber lab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info