Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Seraph Grace Wings

This look a lot like diablo 3 style of magic cartoony world.
Sorry for my english dudes! D:
i like the cape but the wings ...
More wings to pollute my screen while in town, great.
Cool I guess, it's nice to have the filler items to make full outfits. But like many others here, this is a very expensive and repetitive item that I'm just not attracted to. PoE was funded on mtx people could AFFORD. For some reason, even though I'm out of the poverty line for the first time in my life, I'm finding it harder and harder to afford your mtx, and that should NOT be the case. My money is growing but my spending on your site is dropping.

And anyways, I want to spend money on UNIQUE things. I'm bored with all the old concepts. My witch hat with the animated spider? It's the bomb.com.net and super unique, and I love it. My brilliant crown? It sparkles and spins, could be used with any cute dresses... but you don't make any. You don't have to seriously break your lore - though I wish you would - with your mtx, but you do have to cater to more than one kind of user if you want to keep selling fashion to them. As someone who wanted to be a designer: don't become a walmart brand with repetitive trends. Break the mold and catch their eye. Your customers may be mostly dudes who don't understand department store basics, but you're a business. You can't afford to not know this.
Last edited by evanesce on Oct 4, 2018, 11:28:35 AM
My first thought was, it's a spaceship, but then I realized that spaceships don't have capes...
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Would have looked a lot better facing down pointing up just looks weird
Please make a version without the silly looking wings. Just remove em.

Only kids think wings are cool.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info