The Seraph Grace Wings

cool mtx but, should of made the wings themselves moving about.
personally i hate it how every pair of wings flaps like you're trying to fly. that looks stupid as hell. these being stiffer make them look a lot better than most
Static wings 32$ lol
"
xMustard wrote:
personally i hate it how every pair of wings flaps like you're trying to fly. that looks stupid as hell. these being stiffer make them look a lot better than most

+1

The flapping wings look at odds with your character's movement so they really need to figure out how to do some physics around them much like they were able to achieve with cloaks. Having wings flap down while your character is moving forward looks pretty stupid and makes no sense as it should pull your character back; as if to 'lift' them/shift them up/shift them backwards(?). I guess since the chars can't float or fly they would just need to allow the wings to flap down only when you stop and then wingspan out only when you run.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Not at $32...... maybe.... at 50 at best.
Love the cloak on it... But again "wings" their completely stiff look doesn't go well in-game IMO.
And is it possible to come up with something useful? Besides whistlers?
What is a chest for autotrading? Or tab autorecognition items. Or autocraft tab? Yes, a bunch or ...
I will even give a concept.
For 5 coins to sell in the usual chest purchase tab.
For 500 coins, a new trade chest, in which you still need to buy more tabs ...
In the tab you drive in the lot ID. Putting the equivalent. Picks up.
Buy up for a sweet soul. Plus, the load will decrease, because There will not be mindlessly corrupt robots hanging around.
nice but it s a cloak , not wings
I suppose it's a 3D modeling/resource management thing, but what bugs me is that the so-called "cloaks" look like nothing more than a bath towel tied around the neck. When I hear "cloak", I think big billowing capes, not sad little bath towels stolen from the laundry hamper.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
oh great, more fucking useless utterly boring wings.
The absolute death of creativity.

So sick of all this wings garbage being vomited all over games, especially when they are functionally completely & utterly useless.

And overpriced as heck on top of that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info