[3.4 Occultist FR] Molten Strike Howa CI-EO All Content

"
omgree wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
anyway atziri's reflection is definitely out of budget for the majority of players, and rather than going with a rare shield with intelligence, I'd stick to a rare vaal regalia with intelligence and dual wield the claws

How do u feel, Occultist way better (can be tri-curse) for delving than Jugg? Is it still good for uber?

I'm following a slightly different build, using two claws and a vaal regalia, anyway I only use 2 curses (elemental weakness on hit gloves and enfeeble/conductivity on cwdt) and wrath linked to empower.
I'm farming the uber elder this league without problems (you have to equip one dream fragments ring to avoid permafreezing)
it's good for delving because you have a good clearspeed with profane bloom and a nice layer of defense thanks to es regen from vile bastion!
Salut, j'aurais aimé savoir, tu n'utilises aucun heralds ou autre ? Aurais tu des conseils concernant le leveling niveau armes etc ?
Merci de ta réponse
Uh, English?
We really need a leveling guide (how to build prior to CI transition).

English conversion is necessary as well.
All that and a bag of chips!
Ca serais possible d'avoir quelque explication a propos du leveling / quand passer en CI etc. Même pour le tree c'est le premier build CI que je compte faire je sais vraiment pas comment m'y prendre

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info