[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
slickepinnen wrote:
Hello! Managed to Vaal this armor with +2 aura gems:

What is the next step in order to get the correct 5Link, how do I proceed with vorici?

Hi Slickepinnen,

Ideally you're looking for 3red, 2 green and 1 blue, but that can be really difficult, so you could start of with 2 red, 2 green and 1 blue and ditch the empower until you feel rich enough to try the 3 reds !

What I did was I 6 socketed my Victario's with vorici 8 for 350 jewelers and 350 vaals, then I 5 linked for 150 fusings and vaals, and then spammed "at least one red" or "at least two red" till I got the right colours.

I hope that helps !
"
Z3phir3 wrote:

Hi Slickepinnen,

Ideally you're looking for 3red, 2 green and 1 blue, but that can be really difficult, so you could start of with 2 red, 2 green and 1 blue and ditch the empower until you feel rich enough to try the 3 reds !

What I did was I 6 socketed my Victario's with vorici 8 for 350 jewelers and 350 vaals, then I 5 linked for 150 fusings and vaals, and then spammed "at least one red" or "at least two red" till I got the right colours.

I hope that helps !

Thanks a lot! I'll try in a similar fashion, just gotta gather some Vaals :)

On more thing I was thinking about, is the Animate Guardian doing anything special, why do u recommend it?

Thanks a lot for a fun build!
first of all ty for responding, second i have no doubt this is the best aura out there … by far. i have ppl inviting me as friend and talking about the massive boost the build provides. excelente work my friend.

PS. problema solved. u were right.
Hello, help pls, i leveling this aurobot for 73 lvl, but i have 3k ES, i don;t have 10 jewels, this problem change to when i buy jewels?
"
PlayWay111 wrote:
Hello, help pls, i leveling this aurobot for 73 lvl, but i have 3k ES, i don;t have 10 jewels, this problem change to when i buy jewels?

You miss a lot of jewels as you say, good jewels help a lot. Your rings doest not give much ES, try remove your ruby ring for another with a lot of strength, int and maximum energy shield.

Check your passive tree, don't get ur double curse yet. Try avoid taking these random 10 dex nodes.

Make sure you use Discipline aura, will boost ur ES a lot. Check the guide again and see what you missed mate :)
"
slickepinnen wrote:
"
Z3phir3 wrote:

Hi Slickepinnen,

I hope that helps !

Thanks a lot! I'll try in a similar fashion, just gotta gather some Vaals :)

On more thing I was thinking about, is the Animate Guardian doing anything special, why do u recommend it?

Thanks a lot for a fun build!

Hey man,

The AG will grant 3 buffs, 10% movement speed to nearby allies, 18% increased damage to allies, 18% increased effect of curses on enemies and 15% increased damage nearby allies , I think it's worth it, and only takes 2 sockets, and cheap to gear !

"
KenpaxiN wrote:
first of all ty for responding, second i have no doubt this is the best aura out there … by far. i have ppl inviting me as friend and talking about the massive boost the build provides. excelente work my friend.

PS. problema solved. u were right.

I love hearing that feedback ! Yaaas =)
"
PlayWay111 wrote:

Hey man, what Slick said is really accurate, lvl 73 is barely leaving the Blood Aqueducts area, you'll need a bunch more levels to start being a fully fledged aura, but as he said, go for some ES nodes first maybe, even if you have to respec later !
Which jewels are you using in your max dps?
"
urenemy wrote:
Which jewels are you using in your max dps?

conqueror's efficiency, potency, energy from within and flat ES jewels, all with 1% mana reserved, and the watcher's eye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info