[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
Fhenoix wrote:
If we have an 18% clarity watchers eye with discipline recharge is it worth thinking about taking Mom keystone and theax mana nodes behind it for more es/esregen

I don't think it is, because we're reserving all of our auras on mana, currently with 10 1% jewels, I only have 84 mana remaining, doubt that's worth the point investment =)
I know we don't have mana unreserved it's not for the MoM keystone effect but for all that extra max mana that gets converted into energy shield for us. I noticed a lvl 3 enlighten could we replace with lvl 4 and drop maybe one jewel to get the needed points
dont think we need mom / im quite lack of point . so many think to spent aready / but good watcher eye is fucking expensive / ty llrf though :(
"
Fhenoix wrote:
I know we don't have mana unreserved it's not for the MoM keystone effect but for all that extra max mana that gets converted into energy shield for us. I noticed a lvl 3 enlighten could we replace with lvl 4 and drop maybe one jewel to get the needed points

So I tried swapping my lvl 3 enlighten to a lvl 4, it didn't change anything. IF we got 1 more jewel with 1% in tree, or in belt, lvl 4 might affect mana reserved from purities, but as is, it changes nothing.

The max mana from the nodes behind MoM wouldn't outweight flat 6 or 8%'s from tree though, so I don't think it's worth trying !

Keep in mind it's only 18% of total mana, as opposed to an 8% extra ES node =)
Hey, why not use ephemeral edge for 50% inc max energy shield? I understand that no regen maps will be a pain but u could just swap?
"
Daglash wrote:
Hey, why not use ephemeral edge for 50% inc max energy shield? I understand that no regen maps will be a pain but u could just swap?

the difference in ES is minimal... check my screenshots at the start of the build, that's including a ring with ES implicit.

A sword with 2% damage buff (per aura - and blasphemy curses count as auras for this) AND the socketed movement skills require no mana is a whole lot better for dps and mobility purposes.

If you're lacking ES, by all means use an Ephemreal edge early on !
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
"
Daglash wrote:

the difference in ES is minimal... check my screenshots at the start of the build, that's including a ring with ES implicit.

A sword with 2% damage buff (per aura - and blasphemy curses count as auras for this) AND the socketed movement skills require no mana is a whole lot better for dps and mobility purposes.

Well jewels with flat 40es and reduced mana reserved starts at 3ex a pop and u need approx 4 of those to make up for the es that ephemeral edge gives. Thats 12ex that can be used to get better corruptions on the rest of the gear first :).

Also the 30% inc dmg that the sword gives doesn't amount to anything noticable because most builds already have a decent amount of inc dmg sources stacked
"
Daglash wrote:
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
"
Daglash wrote:

Well jewels with flat 40es and reduced mana reserved starts at 3ex a pop and u need approx 4 of those to make up for the es that ephemeral edge gives. Thats 12ex that can be used to get better corruptions on the rest of the gear first :).

Also the 30% inc dmg that the sword gives doesn't amount to anything noticable because most builds already have a decent amount of inc dmg sources stacked

Whilst that may be true, I made the build guide to min max dps :p
It's definitely useable, just not my liking. For a budget friendlier version for sure !
"
Daglash wrote:
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
"
Daglash wrote:

the first / Ephemreal edge is old meta / new weapon on delve is give ur frienly more DMG ( u play aurabot for wut when u boost them low dps :P ). if u want to boost ur es for tanky/ change into mana aurabot ( temper ) / 22k + es and still good on party / if u play as scion but low buget Ephemreal edge is still good in some point but wew / with me i dont need much es coz my block attack / spell with flask is 75 - 49 ( expensive )
and u know / for some map no mana regen that Ephemreal edge is suck xD ( only if u use watcher eye ( - total mana / ring - total mana )
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Oct 10, 2018, 6:19:32 AM
edit mispost
Last edited by Z3phir3 on Oct 10, 2018, 3:09:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info