[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
PowerToys wrote:
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
PowerToys wrote:
i was running curses as auras this league, but the new gloves looks interesting.

Yes we will loose some ES from glove but we can cast up to 5 curses. it might be worth it.

is there a real difference between 9k and 8.5k es? with the rest of our deff stats?

idk look like curse on hit not like curse aura btw u still can use em , pretty good
for the diffent 8k5 and 9k ? not really . even 10k es u can die from boss so .... just cap max es as u can XD

Curse on hit? my build or the gloves?
the gloves are much more then curse on hit. they let you cast 5 curses with 1 cast.
4 in gloves and 1 curse any where, you cast the one curse that is not inside the gloves and you get 5 cure cast with single click.

Yes you can get 1 hit from boss on nasty map mods but you get to cast 5 curses its insane. think about the possibilities.
TC + Enfeeble + WM + (Ele weak + damage type)/Vulnerability + Punishment/Proj weak + Poacher's + what ever you need. on top of that curse effectiveness, mobs dont move, dont attach, and have no ress what so ever. and give back so much life/mana on hit and on kill
sounds to me you can club mobs to death with single click using act 1 weapon.

Thats insane!

on the other hand most end game boss basically immune to curses (shaper/elder have 80% less effectiveness, map boss have 60% less effectiveness).

Unfortunately i didnt get to play end game as an aurabot. so i dont know how much es you need. and what is "enough" es.
But to me casting 5 curses sounds insanely strong.
The hard part would be getting 5 curses especially in temp league.

yeh , for me i prefer curse as aura because i dont really like that gloves.( just need tempor + aspect of cat + enfe ) but for other guy , 5 curse is pretty good , u can use it if u want , maybe is gonna be core item for aurabot 3.6 lul
for the " enough " es on the league i think more than 7k is okey , no need to be like me
Just rad Bex manifesto post.

According to that next league offensive curses are going to shine even on boss (no more curse effect reduction!).
I think 5 curse setup would be amazing.

This gloves will be amazing, not only the 5 curses but the 20% less reservation coming from it.
each curse on blasphemy with enlighten lvl 3+ will be 10% reserved (for me with more corrupted jewels it gets lower, but still free reservation and force you to at least press 1 button during game play).
so room for more auras.

I'm defensively going to check that out next league.

plus as it seems from manifesto es is getting huge buff next league, so i think it will be much easier to get higher es. and hitting 7.5-8k es would be viable without Shaper's touch.
Can you give more detail on waht you are talking aboout PowerToys?

I mean I dont see anything making ES get Higher and the new gloves whats the 20% less reservation?
"
MystereQc wrote:
Can you give more detail on waht you are talking aboout PowerToys?

I mean I dont see anything making ES get Higher and the new gloves whats the 20% less reservation?

wait 3.6 and tested it , but i prefer my shaper touch , i dont wanna leave double corrup on it
:P
add 2 new curse ( Zealotry -Malevolence to the build ) remove all the curse aura ( 2 new aura is fit on the weapon ( anger + wrath ) because skill is 50% - so we running 15 aura + 2 new aura + 1 aspect of the spider = 18
Pob : https://pastebin.com/Vx8hvV4C
link see new aura https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451448 ^^
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Mar 7, 2019, 2:37:46 AM
nhtl017953
Why no Iron Reflexes? It gives you 66% Phys dmg reduction.
"
TheLelik wrote:
nhtl017953

yeh , i dont need % physical damage reduction ( i was tested with 90% reduced , is not worth ) . so i run deter in chest and remove the point . better to run with flask and get around 70-75% evade attack
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
TheLelik wrote:
nhtl017953

yeh , i dont need % physical damage reduction ( i was tested with 90% reduced , is not worth , for me is trash , only worth for some block or use shield idk , but not for bow style ) . so i run deter in chest and remove the point . better to run with flask and get around 70-75% evade attack
Hello!
I have never played as an aurabot before but i guess i start supporting at lvl 24 with anger and wrath. but whats next? when will i be able to get 1 more aura/purity? thx for a great guide
Last edited by Urdix on Mar 7, 2019, 6:58:05 AM
"
Urdix wrote:
Hello!
I have never played as an aurabot before but i guess i start supporting at lvl 24 with anger and wrath. but whats next? when will i be able to get 1 more aura/purity? thx for a great guide

yeh u can cast around 6-7 aura in the first time ( 3 purity for res and other dame ) that is decent .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info