The Stygian Molten Strike Effect

Well done, GGG, time to buy it.
Guess Im only one who doesnt like the effect at all. Harbringer or Azurite type of effect would look much much cooler. This one is just an ugly recolor for $11. No ty.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
Kinda too expensive for a re-color. Sure, for $5, i'll buy it, but $11? Also, it looks good if you don't have too much balls coming out. But i've seen a youtube video, showcasing the skill with 10+ projectiles, kinda looks off at some point.
sooooo now that it have a new skin how long will it take untill its nerfed ?
I really like the effect and bought it because I'm playing a molten strike character which I really enjoy at the moment. Unfortunatly the effect doesn't go to well with most of my herald of ash effects, but I think it's ok with gloom herald of ash. Most herald skins I own distract too much from the molten strike effect itself. If anybody knows a good combo - let me know. :-)
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Oct 3, 2018, 3:37:22 AM
Finally my boiii molten got a skin :D
At Last!I am alive as it happened!Molten Strike got an Color change!Not an actual Mtx,because that will cost a lot of time :D just a color change!.....
HERE comes the nerf boisss
Second-class poe gamer
Wow ni-- uh oh... time to spec out of Molten Strike boys. :P
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I wish it would work with Ngamahu's Flame...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info