The Stygian Molten Strike Effect

Wow, a mere 7 months after being datamined. You spoil us.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Finally it's time has come. MS MTX <3
Does it help with frames? Less lag than original?

Thanks.
ALL HAIL NATALIA!!!

ALL HAIL GGG!!!

*runs off to smash M*

Thank YOU!!!
sees the effect:Oh yeah! I want that!
sees the price:WTF guys, really? Sorry, totally over the top. When YOU stop being stingy with maps and encounters, I might stop being stingy with my money again. You just fail really hard at the moment with your policy of nerfs.

Stop balancing the game around the 0.01% of streamers, then we can talk again.
Last edited by IamLoco on Oct 3, 2018, 12:26:50 AM
Fix your servers! 2 times in a roll my instance has reset on me now. People are losing maps and high value items due to this. California servers aren't stable!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
so and now diff question, is it possible to get gore molten strike effect too? :D
The main purpose of this seems to be to make Molten Strike harder to see. Thanks GGG, that's exactly what I wanted!
I'm confused. Is this just a pallette swap? I can't see any other alterations to the skill's effects.

If it is just a pallette swap, why does it cost $11.00?

Am I missing something?
Wash your hands, Exile!
Very cool! When can we have the same color to Flame Golems?
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
Last edited by Johnny1981 on Oct 3, 2018, 1:45:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info