[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Which Harbinger minion should I be summoning? The one from the unique helm, or the one from Rippling Thoughts? Thanks. :)
"
Chibiwong wrote:
Which Harbinger minion should I be summoning? The one from the unique helm, or the one from Rippling Thoughts? Thanks. :)
Definitely go with the harbinger from The Rippling Thoughts. Arcane Surge isn't huge, but it can help.
Not sure if I have the patience for this build or not, nothing feels good to level with and there's next to no leech in the build so leveling feels like complete shit if you don't one-shot literally everything.

Edit: Found my saving grace, using a 6L Molten Strike setup with a Thief's Torments with max rolls to level. FeelsGoodMan
Last edited by PhantomzoneTV on Jul 7, 2019, 1:07:40 AM
So what's the most cost-effective way to get some Single Target setup into this build for 3.7?

Please give me some advice.
So what's the most cost-effective way to get some Single Target setup into this build for 3.7?

"
Chibiwong wrote:

You have two options, assuming you've followed his guide and already have a crit watcher's eye.

You can either have a weapon swap with a weapon that casts or does incredible damage (or you can use a lycosidae with a 1h weapon for guaranteed hits) (or dual wield poet's pens, though not too cost effective, nor is the best option)

or

you can slot herald of thunder and ice in the helmet (only recommended if you have a helmet that provides crit and area already) with ice bite and added lightning I believe. Then use your chest to do a blade flurry or some other skill setup on a 6l.
"
Not sure if I have the patience for this build or not, nothing feels good to level with and there's next to no leech in the build so leveling feels like complete shit if you don't one-shot literally everything.

Edit: Found my saving grace, using a 6L Molten Strike setup with a Thief's Torments with max rolls to level. FeelsGoodMan
Life is rough when you build around spell damage and choose to use an attack. Build's fault by the way.

"
Chibiwong wrote:

While mapping, people have found varying success in the past using a 4L Cast on Critical Strike / Cast While Channelling setup, but I don't know how well those hold up today. You'd need a Cospri's Malice in your weapon swap for this. If what you need is some serious singletarget dps, check out the description of my Shaper video.
"
Life is rough when you build around spell damage and choose to use an attack. Build's fault by the way.

Always the builds fault. :^)

So I've been running this character for a while with several of my own modifications, including an Eternal Hubris jewel that gives me 70% inc damage, 40% multi, 50% aura effect and free frenzy charges for 12 points (Minion instab socket). This lets me replace ice bite in my herald of ice with cold to fire for +15% more damage as well.

1 big problem.

The pops/explosions are great even in T16 maps, but the legion rares have so much life with the recent doubled life on rares that my shitty 1 second cooldown storm cascade can't kill them fast enough. What kind of weapon swap can I use to kill these dudes?

Here's my char (Zayul_Shattered):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ZayulRasco/characters
Last edited by ZayulRasco on Jul 7, 2019, 2:27:52 PM
"
ZayulRasco wrote:
So I've been running this character for a while with several of my own modifications, including an Eternal Hubris jewel that gives me 70% inc damage, 40% multi, 50% aura effect and free frenzy charges for 12 points (Minion instab socket). This lets me replace ice bite in my herald of ice with cold to fire for +15% more damage as well.

1 big problem.

The pops/explosions are great even in T16 maps, but the legion rares have so much life with the recent doubled life on rares that my shitty 1 second cooldown storm cascade can't kill them fast enough. What kind of weapon swap can I use to kill these dudes?

Here's my char (Zayul_Shattered):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ZayulRasco/characters
The cooldown on Storm Cascade is not 1 second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info