[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
Sith90Lord wrote:
Nice build... really enjoy playing it ^^
But i kinda hit a wall at T14 and higher, specially with syndicate encounters :(
i barely manage to break the 100k dps in POB with all flasks up.

If anyone has any suggestions on where i can improve, happy for the input ^^
https://pastebin.com/LnvumYJM
Am planing on getting a jewel socket by the scion, taking the 2x spell dmg nodes leading to it. Don't know if attack speed will be of any use at this point.
Was looking to replace the watcher's eye, with one that had lightning pen as well, but they are out of reach... 50+ ex

I checked out your POB code. I would recommend using Elemental Focus Support (21/20) instead of Ball Lightning as it gives you the most raw damage. You have picked Celestial Punishment which will still work as your Smite can shock still.
Also get a Onslaught flask (with remove curse for that damn chains!) every little bit of Attack Speed is noticeable.

I would also recommend getting into Presence of Chayula, that requires some respecing and a slight loss of DPS. The quality of life is amazing though.

At 99 with my setup (which is very close to yours) I can solo and destroy Uber Elder.
Last edited by Galodis on Mar 2, 2019, 2:11:04 PM
"
Galodis wrote:
"
Sith90Lord wrote:
Nice build... really enjoy playing it ^^
But i kinda hit a wall at T14 and higher, specially with syndicate encounters :(
i barely manage to break the 100k dps in POB with all flasks up.

If anyone has any suggestions on where i can improve, happy for the input ^^
https://pastebin.com/LnvumYJM
Am planing on getting a jewel socket by the scion, taking the 2x spell dmg nodes leading to it. Don't know if attack speed will be of any use at this point.
Was looking to replace the watcher's eye, with one that had lightning pen as well, but they are out of reach... 50+ ex

I checked out your POB code. I would recommend using Elemental Focus Support (21/20) instead of Ball Lightning as it gives you the most raw damage. You have picked Celestial Punishment which will still work as your Smite can shock still.
Also get a Onslaught flask (with remove curse for that damn chains!) every little bit of Attack Speed is noticeable.

I would also recommend getting into Presence of Chayula, that requires some respecing and a slight loss of DPS. The quality of life is amazing though.

At 99 with my setup (which is very close to yours) I can solo and destroy Uber Elder.

What advice would you give me?
any 3.6 updates?

I play it last season and im fucking like it :D

And i think the new ES Leech Support is very strong for it!
Thank you for the build guide!

I really want to play this build too. It's my first season starting now, seems like it might not be the best season starter build, but hopefully manage to find something similar from which 'smoothly' transition to this once I start acquiring the items needed for it
Last edited by hessue on Mar 8, 2019, 11:20:38 AM
This build was Insane last league ! Thanks so much !

I wanted to know too if it is still viable.
For those wondering if this build is still viable, here is my gear on day 5 of the league:

My rings, boots and belt are all trash that I haven't bothered to fix. I am currently running 8 auras, waiting to be able to fit in purity of fire and saving for my shav's.

Getting off the ground was a tad bit clunky, but even with 5k shield, I feel immensely tanky. This build is sick~
Last edited by JermStudDog on Mar 12, 2019, 11:43:24 AM

No money for shavron but this still ok.

i just got Watcher's eye with Vitality leech. Feel so good xD.

nice build. First try and love it.

At the point now where I am immune to Freeze, Shock, Ignite, Bleed, and Chill. I still have a lowly 5k ES, but the build is coming together nicely for still being <1 week into the league.
"
LevII145 wrote:

No money for shavron but this still ok.

i just got Watcher's eye with Vitality leech. Feel so good xD.

nice build. First try and love it.

How does that life leech turn into energy shield though?? I remember there use to be a big keystone but I cant seem to find it anymore.

Edit: Top far right is the node, I'm blind.
Last edited by sejintsume on Mar 15, 2019, 7:35:46 AM
I did enjoy this build last league, was really good for all content.. too bad the build's price tag skyrocketed :>

Not sure what happened to Shavronne's price, last league it was like pocket change, but now it's same as Inpulsa :O
Does Solaris Lorica really work fine in its place? Obviously we'll be missing a lot of ES and some spell dmg.. maybe this build could be changed into something with CI so that any other chest would be fine.. hmm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info