The Harbinger Skill Effects

They really should have released these skill effects right after or during harbinger league, its so weird they pulled these out now.

Also the transparency on these looks a bit too much, the flames around the ring of the RF and so on should be more opaque, they just look a bit washed out.

Also the symbols and shape motif of the flameblast when it explodes doesnt look like they match the harbinger language glyphs, it looks more like a lazy copypaste+recolor of dominus touch of god smash :(
I don't like the Lab, but I put up with it because I need ascendancy points -_-

Betrayal is bad
Delve is good
Synthesis is a buggy, tedious, and unrewarding mess
Last edited by ChristinaAnn on Oct 1, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
and yet still not a single MTX for a lot of skills including lacerate, molten strike, among others. i don't get why they only pump a few skills full of mtx
"
lordpikon wrote:
and where is molten strike? :( with harb molten strike i can see nice combo with Stygian Armour Pack and Stygian Portal :( even i am missing character effect and good back attachment for this, but without harb molten strike it is useless :(

Amen to this
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
ChristinaAnn wrote:
They really should have released these skill effects right after or during harbinger league, its so weird they pulled these out now.

Yeah, that bothers me a lot as well. I can see if they want to withhold them until the end of the league (to avoid possible visual confusion) but we shouldn't have to wait a whole year to get the effects we'd been looking at for a whole league.

Part of me wonders if, in their attempt to always have a new news item every business day, they simply hold off on releasing some MTXes just so they have something to post if they run out of genuinely new things.

I dunno about everyone else, but I would rather see the occasional weekday without a new news posting than have MTX intentionally delayed for months.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
good job
Last edited by nintendo05 on Oct 2, 2018, 6:32:57 AM
harbonkers
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info