The Harbinger Skill Effects

and yet still not a single MTX for a lot of skills including lacerate, molten strike, among others. i don't get why they only pump a few skills full of mtx
"
lordpikon wrote:
and where is molten strike? :( with harb molten strike i can see nice combo with Stygian Armour Pack and Stygian Portal :( even i am missing character effect and good back attachment for this, but without harb molten strike it is useless :(

Amen to this
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
They really should have released these skill effects right after or during harbinger league, its so weird they pulled these out now.

Yeah, that bothers me a lot as well. I can see if they want to withhold them until the end of the league (to avoid possible visual confusion) but we shouldn't have to wait a whole year to get the effects we'd been looking at for a whole league.

Part of me wonders if, in their attempt to always have a new news item every business day, they simply hold off on releasing some MTXes just so they have something to post if they run out of genuinely new things.

I dunno about everyone else, but I would rather see the occasional weekday without a new news posting than have MTX intentionally delayed for months.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
good job
Last edited by nintendo05 on Oct 2, 2018, 6:32:57 AM
harbonkers
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info