If you had a time machine would you go back in time and kill baby Hittler?

Kung Fury 2?

Oho! I have to go watch it too.

"
C1111 wrote:
just adopt him

Now that is a neat answer.
Last edited by erdelyii on Oct 12, 2018, 12:10:21 PM
"
erdelyii wrote:
Kung Fury 2?

Oho! I have to go watch it too.

"
C1111 wrote:
just adopt him

Now that is a neat answer.

It's not out yet unfortunately.

That also apparently the plot of Marvel's comic "cosmic ghost rider"

Frank "The Punisher" Castle gets the powers of Ghost Rider, and a herald of Galactus, after Thanos destroys everything. Later he goes back in time to kill baby Thanos, but can't, so he adopts him and tries to make him good instead.

People thought the OP was asking about Adolph Hitler but he wasn't. He was talking about baby Hittler not baby Hitler. TRICK!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

People thought the OP was asking about Adolph Hitler but he wasn't. He was talking about baby Hittler not baby Hitler. TRICK!

Really? I thought some people are just bad at spelling.
"
Turtledove wrote:

Good catch, yea baby Hittler is going down.
"
j33bus wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Erm no. It is just an spelling error, he is using the right photo.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Erm no. It is just an spelling error, he is using the right photo.

diablofdb is my alternate account. I'll prove it by posting from that account denying that this is my alt account. Or maybe I'll instead change the spelling of Hittler in the subject line to Hitler just to mess with your mind even more?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

diablofdb is my alternate account. I'll prove it by posting from that account denying that this is my alt account. Or maybe I'll instead change the spelling of Hittler in the subject line to Hitler just to mess with your mind even more?

No. I don't believe you.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

No. I don't believe you.

You're a smart cookie. Although perhaps not a powerhouse in the humor department?
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

No. I don't believe you.

You're a smart cookie. Although perhaps not a powerhouse in the humor department?

I bet they're an oatmeal raisin cookies, I've always thought they looked kinda like brains, but when you grab them looking for chocolate chip, it's never funny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info