ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Ingame - Worsing

Looking for a guild to game with. I sometimes need a little help, other times I am able to provide a little help. I would like to do some team mapping(not to fast, no real slow, just a easy pace).

Send me a tell, I play most nights for a few hours, and some early hours on the weekends.
Hello! I've been sold on wanting to be in your guild and would love to join and help out and chill with other players as a softcore standard and temp league player.

IGN is TheyDontBite
Been playing for since domination league. anywhere from 1500-2000 hours played most likely. 5+ level 90 characters

ign: goglas

looking to push hard first week of the new league to earn lots of $$$$ in game
Hello, I would like to apply.

I'm 37, a medical resident, new father.

I've been running this 75K+ view thread in community showcase for a couple years: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1831836/page/20

I am a standard player - on vacation at the moment- and would like to play some league with friends. My April and May are going to be rough rotation-wise, but I'll be playing more after that. I certainly will be able to play from time-to-time next month. I love the guild name, laid back atmosphere, and will more than likely never leave this game. Please, please, accept me!

IGN: Ophelia_TrueShroud (lvl 95 TS, ~ 50 Ex) ; Sabine_BloodChoir lvl 90 (~ 20 Ex), Warchieftan_Mobanumaw (lvl 89)
BonkNDonker is my in game name. Please add? I'm looking for crafting help, and to completely flush out my atlas this season.
IGN is Donk_Skullcrack
Hey all, I played PoE for the first time in Betrayal and would love to join a guild to play Synthesis league!

I'm a 29 yr old attorney (between jobs atm) in US East Coast looking to chill online with like minded people.

my character: Swesa
Hello. I would like to apply to your guild. I recently started playing again (took a break after Delve) and was looking for a social place to talk to people while playing the game. I'm looking to try out trapper builds this season and catch up on the new mechanics from Betrayal league. I have a 20-25 ex lvl 90 arc/lw witch (_Javvi) and a blade vortex 81 witch (Javvi_) from Delve league so definitely not new just took a break for a while.

Thanks!

IGN: Javvs_
PewPewMc

Mostly a temp player, would like an invite.

Thank you.
Hey, I'd love to join and have some fun people to play Synthesis league with! My in game name is Swesi.
Hi new to Path of Exile and want to try a new Experience
Character name is Cassiadea. Thanks much appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info