[3.4] 0 ES CI 500% MS Fast Fossil Farmer Pathfinder

"
islay wrote:
I like this build respec'ed to make this work, I change the helm to Alphas howl, then picked up nodes for auras and added hasted to the build, the haste bonuses with watcher eyes is so worth while "50% reduction on movement skills + phasing" , I always have 190-200 move speed with no flasks and I use phase run ever 2.7sec, Ive found you don't need that much speed, I can stand in the middle of packs spamming phase run and I can just stand there for 20 mins, Ive tested this over with over 3k darkness.

P.S random deaths happen because monster randomly attack/lightning warp about.


Fall down at 150 stack (just cant move) and really dead at 217 stack.
https://imgur.com/a/2EaRlvK

My stats: https://imgur.com/a/qCJfJob

3k easy

look at my Character Sword_Raider to see my item/tree, should help

will get an image over 3k lol, it super funny when your life bar in under half when you have 1 hp.

EDit: just broke 4k

Edit again seem 5k is max

Last edited by islay on Oct 11, 2018, 1:39:11 PM
"
islay wrote:
Spoiler

3k easy

look at my Character Sword_Raider to see my item/tree, should help

will get an image over 3k lol, it super funny when your life bar in under half when you have 1 hp.

EDit: just broke 4k

Edit again seem 5k is max



Hey, I understood why I keep dying a 217 stack darkness, lol. I used Eldrich Battery, so that why I dead. If you move your ES to mana, you will die at 217 every single time :D
yah that will do it alright. so now that its fixed you can infinitely delve xD.
"
islay wrote:
I like this build respec'ed to make this work, I change the helm to Alphas howl, then picked up nodes for auras and added hasted to the build, the haste bonuses with watcher eyes is so worth while "50% reduction on movement skills + phasing" , I always have 190-200 move speed with no flasks and I use phase run ever 2.7sec, Ive found you don't need that much speed, I can stand in the middle of packs spamming phase run and I can just stand there for 20 mins, Ive tested this over with over 3k darkness.

P.S random deaths happen because monster randomly attack/lightning warp about.


Meant to answer messages earlier, but I've almost burned out this league, so I took a break. This seems good, but I doubt it's better than Devoto's. The speed is not here to survive, you could do that with 0% movespeed because mobs are blind as moles.

The speed is there because currency/hour is proportional to how fast you can move between fossils, hence using the fastest helm!
Why i died at 120-150 stacks of darkness? Can you check my profile pls? IGN:ExFarmForAurabot, i pulled out jewels and temp chains,but
think i have.
"
Why i died at 120-150 stacks of darkness? Can you check my profile pls? IGN:ExFarmForAurabot, i pulled out jewels and temp chains,but
think i have.


I can't seem to find anything wrong with your character. Unless the jewels were Abyssal Jewels giving you a large amount of flat Energy Shield, they can't be the cause of that, and they'd be useless because the only required jewels are Uniques.

Are you sure it was the Darkness that killed you? Perhaps it was a mob that spotted you. Every now and then a mob will spot you, and with bad luck, hit you. It mainly happens with totems in the fire area.
Hey, just popping a message saying thanks for the min-maxed build idea. Went from virtually broke (after I spend ~150-200c on this char) to 60ex in 4 days. Pretty insane profit margins for minimal work. Thanks!
USUALLY Online: Monday - Friday: 5:30pm - 11pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12pm - 3am. If you're an MF'er, I'll add you.
what areas are u guys farming with your runner char?
I'm able to get ~100c / hour without any of the expensive fossils or resonator.

"
Riltro wrote:
Hey, just popping a message saying thanks for the min-maxed build idea. Went from virtually broke (after I spend ~150-200c on this char) to 60ex in 4 days. Pretty insane profit margins for minimal work. Thanks!


No problem my man, it is made for mindless currency farming and excels at it.

"
elbramso wrote:
what areas are u guys farming with your runner char?
I'm able to get ~100c / hour without any of the expensive fossils or resonator.


I made this spreadsheet a while back to show off to the reddit people.
Last edited by ClKhrom on Oct 29, 2018, 9:26:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info