3.4 Inpulsa's Freeze/Shock Molten Strike Elementalist - LGoH Tank and Speed Delver

"
RainsPoE wrote:

I havent used any other chest/helm setup for bossing but I also havent ran an uber elder on this guy due to my atlas. If you have a Loreweave and a +100 life helm with MS enchant it will a lot better for bossing. With the level of LGoH I have now and balanced res I have been able to kill everything without needing to spend the ex buying a loreweave and secondary helm. I have this char in standard and swapped to this stuff for my uber elder kill but that build was scaled slightly diff using a phys claw.

well, tried AUL the Crystal king yesterday, he oneshots me due to 12 % elepen and additional fire-damage-mods

:( any idea to beat the king (depth 290)?
Hmm havent hit an Aul boss in my depve yet. What's your HP? I'd reccomend watching some youtube videos on telegraphed attacks since most boss 1 shots can be avoided.

Looking at the poe db:

http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Aul%2C+the+Crystal+King

Seems like hes dealing primarily cold damage. You can either use a sapphire flask instead of basalt or grab a taste of hate.

My recommendation would be to use a Purity of Ice instead of Heral of Ice (very low cold damage on the build and you wont be shattering him anyways) and sticking with the basalt flask.
Last edited by RainsPoE on Oct 11, 2018, 4:46:17 PM
"
RainsPoE wrote:
"
currently lvl 93 with this and its quite op. blow up t16s like nothing. Struggling with delve bosses. I took out blood rage because 1) got 2 socket tombfist and 2) was causing to many problems.

I was curious, rather than having elemental overload, how would going into RT since its right there and using an esh's mirror would go. It seems alright but not entirely sure how to math it on POB.

Is there much I can do to do delve bosses better?

I also struggle with ignite sometimes but otherwise I'm good.

The RT isnt a bad idea, you would essentially lose out on 40% damage initially but have a higher dps potential the more you killed. I feel like this would only benefit in delve tho and you would struggle with bosses.

Best thing you can do is to try and balance ur wise oak. I went into the res points under scion which put me at 18 all res. Then I bought a belt with all t2 res and a min rolled 20/10/10 res yoke of suffering. I have no res elsewhere Nd crafted 10 to fire and cold on a ring which perfectly balanced and gives me the benefit of pen and less ele dmg taken. I'll also run a basalt flask over phasing since we have very little phys dmg mitigation.

Also if you swap into whirling blades instead of shield charge its extremely helpful for boss fights. More mobility and you wont stop once you hit something.

Since your not using blood rage swap to a fully upgraded Soul of Solaris as well, Additional reduced ele dmg taken, no dmg from crits if you've taken one recently and teh best one is 20% chance to take 50% less damage from area hits, this helps with almost all boss one shot mechanics. Tukahoma is great for a minor god as well so your gaining phys dmg reduction while stationary (attacking) and extra life regen.

Also are you currently spec'd in Vaal Pact? I would suggest to not go VP once you have good gear, more for leveling since VP doesnt effect LGoH. I never notice ignites with regen so maybe this is the issue?

I have managed to balance my res where light and fire get the pen and cold gets the reduction.

I've been thinking of changing to WB over SC because SC is super clunky yea.

I do not use vaal pact no, idk why but ignite has gotten me a few times just because I was low and nothing to hit.

I have managed to kill shaper.

This is my current gear setup

Last edited by General_Iroh1 on Oct 11, 2018, 8:28:21 PM
Skip this build - it has 0 defenses and everything in a red map or delve 250+ one-shots you.

Simply too many items that have no life, no resists, and no defensive stats.
^ I'm at delve 375 and still dont get one shot. And have a video delving at 340 with budget gear and no boots on. I checked out ur char were u running a CWDT-IC setup? Also ancestral call doubles your damage and would be reccomended over it ele dmg to attacks in 6 link. Also of the jewels you still have on char theres no life. MS is OP on it's own you want life on every jewel.

@other post

Are you only res capped during flasks? you need to be 75 min all res before flasks. And since ur not running BR did u swap to an upgraded Solaris?
Last edited by RainsPoE on Oct 11, 2018, 11:37:00 PM
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Skip this build - it has 0 defenses and everything in a red map or delve 250+ one-shots you.

lol
^ Your other account got banned (I'm guessing for TOS violations) so now you're trolling on this account?
98F/127C/98L and I have solaris yea
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
^ Your other account got banned (I'm guessing for TOS violations) so now you're trolling on this account?

? what
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:

Youre wrong, can facetank bosses and guardians on reds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info