Streamer Interview: Ziggy

Thx alot for being around and putting so much effort in the game you love.
keep on going ziggy! :)
Any thoughts on live-streams or coverage during "exilecon" for those of us nowhere geographically close?

Edit *Oh duh its right at the bottom of the post, sounds good lol*
Last edited by KalAthar on Sep 26, 2018, 9:26:46 PM
ZiggyD is the only game streamer I watch on YouTube (even though I've been playing since Closed Beta). I'm not as obsessed with games as many others, I will play POE for about 4-6 hours a week. I enjoy his attitude, and real fun with the game. On the death of a character or bad gambling results, still a smile. No throwing keyboards or smashing pencil holders.
The game is fun. Watching Ziggy play is fun, too.
Plus, the Dancing Dervish Facebreaker Summoner Guardian build is heaps of satisfying playtime, though difficult to say. Well done, sir.
just Ziggy? You couldn't even give him his own D?! :P
streamers and youtbuers are so boring and are usually very obnoxious and arrogant. ultimately they are bad for gaming, i only have love for casuals. streamers/youtubers should get stuffed
Yeesss, voice-activated ZiggyD AI.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 7:05:21 PM
Tinfoil hat ZiggyD was also a huge moment of the stream :D
I'm a regular viewer but not an all the time vierwer and I'm glad I saw that in direct :D
@Furiouss
Wait what? I assumed ziggy interview would have already been done by now.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
spunkiest poe streamer out there, stay positive dude!
Second-class poe gamer
I wanted to like playing this game so bad, but almost quit in angry frustration. ZiggyD's original Survival Guide is why I'm still here.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Sep 27, 2018, 6:17:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info