Streamer Interview: Ziggy

fuckin ooath cuz wheres the shoey on stream zigdog
Kripp made me aware of the game. ZiggyD gave me the knowledge I needed to play it. Thanks ZiggyD!
It's always a pleasure watching him stream POE.
Awesome, thanks Bex and Ziggy!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Why do we have this only in written form?
Bex' and Ziggy's voice would make the perfect couple for an audio interview (or the next starring voices of a chic flick)
Haha, who else read this with ZiggyD's voice imagined? xD

I like his streams and enthusiasm. Cool guy!

Thanks alot
I love Ziggy, I met him back in 2014 when i started playing Path and I watched the very first RF video he did and i got the chance to trade with him that same month and allowed me to express my enjoyment of how much it helped me get into the game. We've had each other added since then but I'm sure he wouldn't remember since he interacts with so many people and I play on and off these days.

Real positive streams, lots of good vibes

Thanks Bex and Zigs
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I would like not to be disrespectful, but I very believe that the things went into childish click for slash and hack game since the utery lame 3.0 nerf, and the fall of the true casters, and I am accounting as guilty just the same peoples - the rich streamers.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Sure guys. Go balanced game for this streamers like Ziggy who played 24/7. More balance league and challaged for 0.03% people in gmae.
Page 3 YES, or page 4 YES YES................
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info