Delve Statistics

coooooo
Does the low % of people having acquired the wings and portal worry you guys at GGG? I know people have complained a lot about finding cities, bosses, defeating the bosses in certain ways. People who have put a lot of work into the last month and are still sitting on around 14-18/40. Does that bother you, or please you? Just wondering if it gives you pause or if you think that that's the outcome you were looking for.
thats a very short and small statistics post. :((((
IGN : Sir_Big
Interesting statistics.
"
>ancestral warchief
>non-utility
um

If you're taking Ancestral Warchief only for the More Phys multiplier and not actually linking it for DAMAGE you are objectively doing it wrong.

Also Vaal Chieftain is broke as shit, just saying.

[edit] Just realized this means I'm in the top 1% for challenges. Not sure how I feel about that.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Last edited by ogresamanosuke on Sep 25, 2018, 7:13:31 PM
"
Achilion wrote:
thats a very short and small statistics post. :((((
They're cherrypicking so the stats don't look too bad, so they can justify adding delve to core.
boring grind red maps to do sulphite for delve

also delve/boss challenges are too limited by luck with your delve mine lol

tired of plowing through tons of trash mine nodes hoping to find them

my bf already quit league cause its too grind for him so I lost my delve buddy, feels bad

I might bother to get 24 challenge then quit, not sure
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Sep 25, 2018, 7:15:30 PM
Delve Encounters IV is a nightmare.
Ancestral Warchief is only good because Melee is sucking so hard. The only thing to add to save it is a auto-target Vaal Totem.

Work on that.
Sunder bois turned to Arc bois turned to blade flurry bois turned to whatever the next new meta will be. Make sure you keep nerfing all the good skills because we're using them. Also if you could come up with more derogatory names (AKA Sunderbois) For people who use the skill YOU developed, that would be great.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info