So pathfinders are breaking the game

It didn't matter before but right now, when there is a ladder, things are different. Why would you even bother to compete with them when they are immune to any damage with 100 ES while being CI? Discouraging AF when you try to min-max, but all of that effort makes no sense when someone is just spamming pots with 100 EHP and keeping himself alive. Some might not agree with me on this but I think this is just dumb.
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 2:58:38 PM
You wouldn't even be competitive regardless of outcome simply by looking at your profile.

And even if you did the same people would beat you the same time regardless of outcome.

And that's life

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 23, 2018, 6:59:36 PM
It's always going to be something. Someone is going to do something that pisses off someone else. They really need to do something about that.

This game is not played on rails.
"
Varskar wrote:
It didn't matter before but right now, when there is a ladder, things are different. Why would you even bother to compete with them when they are immune to any damage with 100 ES while being CI? Discouraging AF when you try to min-max, but all of that effort makes no sense when someone is just spamming pots with 100 EHP and keeping himself alive. Some might not agree with me on this but I think this is just dumb.

if you want to compete in a fair environment you should give Diablo 3 a try.
"
You wouldn't even be competitive regardless of outcome simply by looking at your profile.

And even if you did the same people would beat you the same time regardless of outcome.

And that's life

Attacking the person instead of touching the point. How cute and cowardly at the same time.

On topic: I'm sure they'll just nerf flasks in general, so all classes and builds will feel the pain, instead of nerfing Pathfinders.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"

And that's life

Yeah, harass me some more with no reason. You can have more than 1 account, you know? You kinda have to this league even, if you want to be efficient with voltaxic solo farming.

"
saltyvu wrote:
if you want to compete in a fair environment you should give Diablo 3 a try.

Was rank 1 HC twice there, but this game is dead now. :P
Last edited by Varskar on Sep 23, 2018, 7:13:18 PM
I guess we reached that point of the league.
The problem with Pathfinder is usually that they amplify the most powerful item equipped to your character: A fucking bottle. Maybe it's just me, but I've always despised how much of a character's strength is tied to five stupid goddam potions.
This is a buff™
Last edited by AkuTenshiiZero on Sep 23, 2018, 7:36:43 PM
I never worry about other folks builds, or how rich they get or whatever. I play the same character every league I play, work my way up as high as I can , and go from there.

There are a lot of people who get real enjoyment out of coming up with crazy broken builds, and I say , more power to them. Their fun is not effecting mine at all.
"
Phrazz wrote:
On topic: I'm sure they'll just nerf flasks in general, so all classes and builds will feel the pain, instead of nerfing Pathfinders.

People have been "sure they'll nerf flasks" for the past 2 years.

Hasn't happened yet, but hey.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info