So pathfinders are breaking the game

I knew flaskfinders and a couple other OP builds like instant leech and strength stacking would dominate Delve Depth leaderboards on trade leagues and decided early on to play SSF for that exact reason.
The gearing for builds like this is pretty nutty - watchers eyes with specific affixes, uniques with specific corruptions and multiple chase uniques that I figured if players can grind and find/make these items in SSF then they deserve to be on top.

Also it's not all gravy for the specific build you mentioned OP. It is very rippy to penetration mod, Nulifer rare mod and phys degen.

That said I agree it's busted.

"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Fuck balance, this is not chess.

Remove bots, poehud that plays the game for you and game is gucci
Right sure they are. When I look at HC ladders front page I see no all res PFs. Build is sketchy AF because a) you can never miss a flask and b) pen.

BTW 100% all res has been a thing for a very long time and with every class back when we had shit like elemental adaptation, aura effect nodes, good diamond skin, 10% flasks, good 5% saffels, etc and it's always been sketchy.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 24, 2018, 1:21:34 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Right sure they are. When I look at HC ladders front page I see no all res PFs. Build is sketchy AF because a) you can never miss a flask and b) pen.

BTW 100% all res has been a thing for a very long time and with every class back when we had shit like elemental adaptation, aura effect nodes, good diamond skin, 10% flasks, good 5% saffels, etc and it's always been sketchy.

That's what I thought, I didn't think it was possible to be completely immune. Mostly immune requiring constant maintenance is hardly game-breaking especially when you take gearing into account.

One of the drawbacks to streaming video and social media for gaming is that there's that crowd that sees something on-line and cry wolf.

Just because something CAN be done doesn't make it practical.
Yep, totally over league play.
But Pathfinders have to constantly press keys 1-5 on top of their mouse button. Doing that from lvl 98-100 requires a certain amount of sanity. This kinda balances it again through annoyance :P.
Small things, man. Last league i was the highest level zombie necromancer with a build that costed me 1 exalt. Now I am the top leveled ES inquisitor in delve(maybe not because of private profiles but eff them, I'll get what I can). Best part is these are just a bonus. I've never really competed for levels or anything similar, all I do is play how I want and have fun.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Let's just play the game instead of pretending this is some hyper competitive intercontentnenial moba with millions dollars of prize money on the line.

What is really left of the game's former glory days of opie after infinite aura stacking, instant leech, shotgunning, double dipping, 1000 life, instant vinktar were removed from the game?

I just want the chaos ratio to be reasonable and the ability to play one semi functional uncrippled build every league.

Racing isn't an eSport? Kappa
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I could be wrong, but is the build to walk in the darkness not only to fish fossiles, because as soon you got seen by enemy, one soft touch of them kills you directly? What I have seen when looking videos about those darkness walkers, they are collecting fossiles and resonators, but are not high in ranking.
To farm fossiles and resonators there is no need to make extra squishy character for, you could also farm those currency if you go not at deepest of your delvelevel and then look the ways you already did before. So I grind stash sides full of fossiles and 3 even 4fossile sockets resonators behind walls.

And those players like empyriangang or the solo guy, i think the honour is their and it is fine for me. Instead of complaining, make another character and proof to all of us, that it is ONLY their darkness walkers build, that is giving them better ranking than what you do.
Let me guess, there is maybe more needed.
To be one of the top ranking player needs more than complain.
This has become worse than Diablo 3 at this point with the shitty leaderboards and people thinking that if they don't play 12h+ a day they have a chance at doing anything.

I also said this on this post but i'll say it here too. In other RPGs an specially D3 the endless dungeon made sense with the balance on defense mechanics and damage output. Here is just a 1 shot fest and unless you stack the insane OP ones prepare your anus. Also in D3 you had a 15m timer per rift so these low dps damage immune builds were useless.

Anyway, just don't play the leaderboards and have fun doing the random stuff you've always been doing. If it's fun for you being damage immune then just do it too.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Why worry about what some other player is doing? It's not Pvp game so it's not hurting you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info