burial chamber farming friends unite!

Hi,

May I ask how did you made 300 ex in 3 days? i only found 1 with 3 chars :(

and sitting on 200c :(

I love the game but never knew how to properly make money.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Empyrian's team ran Burials for the first week of the league and made 13 mirrors. It just depends on the quality of the player and their strategy.

People should play this game for fun, not for mocking other people over virtual pixels. That's just pathetic.

Oh, they made mirrors on ONLY farming burial? OMG amazing! Syke, that's the wrong number!
Of course the burials weren't the only source and of course they barely ran burials and did mostly other maps and of course they have a big guild that plays 18h / day. 13 mirrors a week playing 20h per day for the whole guild is pretty garbage - but alright, keep farming burials, just don't mock me over my virtual pixels!

They were pretty much finding a doctor per hour from how juiced up the maps were. Of course it wasn't their only income (they had a full time trader ffs) but the fact remains; they farmed burials. In any case, I'm not interested in your insecurities.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Empyrian's team ran Burials for the first week of the league and made 13 mirrors. It just depends on the quality of the player and their strategy.

People should play this game for fun, not for mocking other people over virtual pixels. That's just pathetic.

Oh, they made mirrors on ONLY farming burial? OMG amazing! Syke, that's the wrong number!
Of course the burials weren't the only source and of course they barely ran burials and did mostly other maps and of course they have a big guild that plays 18h / day. 13 mirrors a week playing 20h per day for the whole guild is pretty garbage - but alright, keep farming burials, just don't mock me over my virtual pixels!

They were pretty much finding a doctor per hour from how juiced up the maps were. Of course it wasn't their only income (they had a full time trader ffs) but the fact remains; they farmed burials. In any case, I'm not interested in your insecurities.

A doctor per hour! Whoa! 10K Burials on absolute full WR MF and you can get only 50 of them but these guys get one every hour. How do dey do dat!? Must be wizards!

An average player farms something like what? 100 maps per day? A mindblowing 5 EX every 3 days. That's a lotta money! In 1 week of non stop Burials on 30 EX gear they can finally afford a 6L unique chest! How cool is that?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Strator wrote:
Hi,

Kiss is very skilled player when it comes to endgame viable builds and skilled bosskiller, probably with any viable build. It is quite easy to make money in such circumstances. So I guess he earned this 300 ex on selling loot from uber elder and from fee for killing him for someone, who wants to have “challenge” completed. Quick and easy money, if you are able to safely kill every endgame boss every time, without dying. Back in time I earned nice pile of currency for Shaper killing with my “always deathless” char, specially designed for Shaper encounter:)
"
If you're not doing burials in less than 2 minutes then you should do something else.

We buried my grandma the other day in 2 minutes flat. You're saying I should stick with the burials now?

Spoiler
Yeah, I know. Bad joke... But this thread was so full of "slap c0ck on table, see who's the biggest" that it needed a diversion.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

A doctor per hour! Whoa! 10K Burials on absolute full WR MF and you can get only 50 of them but these guys get one every hour. How do dey do dat!? Must be wizards!

An average player farms something like what? 100 maps per day? A mindblowing 5 EX every 3 days. That's a lotta money! In 1 week of non stop Burials on 30 EX gear they can finally afford a 6L unique chest! How cool is that?

What are you even talking about? Are you trying to say that T16 elder burials with full sextants, full party, full MF, fully rolled, etc, somehow don't count as burials?

You CAN make serious currency in burials. Same as any other map that can be shaped/eldered/juiced up. Does most of the currency come from doctors? Of course not. But I never said that. You seem to arguing with some kind of strawman you've built up in your head. If you're saying T3 burials are shit currency, well no shit sherlock. Again, I don't even know what you're talking about at this point. The original post I made in this thread was concerning fun. People can do whatever they find fun. Farming oni-gororshi is an incredible waste of time too, but people still do it. Doctor farm is fun for some people, simple as that.
Last edited by poepoe091 on Sep 24, 2018, 8:32:38 AM
"
"
Strator wrote:
Hi,

Kiss is very skilled player when it comes to endgame viable builds and skilled bosskiller, probably with any viable build. It is quite easy to make money in such circumstances. So I guess he earned this 300 ex on selling loot from uber elder and from fee for killing him for someone, who wants to have “challenge” completed. Quick and easy money, if you are able to safely kill every endgame boss every time, without dying. Back in time I earned nice pile of currency for Shaper killing with my “always deathless” char, specially designed for Shaper encounter:)

Well Im not even on red map :( just starting them and they don't drop. gpt my first t13 yesterday. im gonna pimp up that map hoping to get another one XD

im not a good trader as well :( even in RL when it come to trading i run away! it's my cryptonite :p

I just want to try once to play with a HH XD i guess its not this league i will see it then LOOL

Thanks for the tips ! <3

"
poepoe091 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

What are you even talking about? Are you trying to say that T16 elder burials with full sextants, full party, full MF, fully rolled, etc, somehow don't count as burials?

You CAN make serious currency in burials. Same as any other map that can be shaped/eldered/juiced up. Does most of the currency come from doctors? Of course not. But I never said that. You seem to arguing with some kind of strawman you've built up in your head. If you're saying T3 burials are shit currency, well no shit sherlock. Again, I don't even know what you're talking about at this point. The original post I made in this thread was concerning fun. People can do whatever they find fun. Farming oni-gororshi is an incredible waste of time too, but people still do it. Doctor farm is fun for some people, simple as that.

Please, don't insecure me like that! Thank you!

And of course the 3 challenges OP is farming max quant Elder Burials with a 5 man party and so are 99% of the players. That's the burials that everyone is doing!

Cool story, I'm saying that Burials is shit money and that's it. Not once have I said anything about "fun" so you're arguing against a point I never made.
If you don't know what the discussion is about, don't join the conversation.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

If you don't know what the discussion is about, don't join the conversation.

You're the one that quoted me. I didn't want to talk to you then and I don't now so whatever dude.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

im guessing maths isnt your strong point?
An avg player (who actually learns to be efficent) should finish a map every 2 mins which is about 120c an hr with a strong iiq build. It doesnt really matter what the map is just that its cheaply sustainable and has a good div card. So thats a 6l unique chest every 5 hrs or under. (theres no point in talking about a day's play since thats diff for every player).
Is it the highest profit in the game? ofc not, mf iiq builds are just simple easy advice for players to follow.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 24, 2018, 4:22:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info