burial chamber farming friends unite!

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:
kiss me quick regularly makes 300c per hr but only 2c per burial chamber map so must leave meme's as helpful and insightful comments.

300C?

I made 350 EX in 3 days AND went fishing AND to gym AND got banned in global for spamming Toucan AND posted mirror and HH in the forum l0l simple maths buddy.

Also I can help you out - Don't run Burials, they are 2C profit per map < Proven by OP.

wow display of wealth i know a lot about mf gee whiz listen listen, if you think bc is 2c profit per map you know nothing about mf and ppl shouldnt ever listen to you.

To the op many people make good currency running burial chambers, it the odds are a bit long for you with the doctor then i recommend running another map, grim has an explanation on youtube of why he choose shaped arcade while still feeling bc was higher profit.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 23, 2018, 10:58:54 PM
Empyrian's team ran Burials for the first week of the league and made 13 mirrors. It just depends on the quality of the player and their strategy.

Me, I run Burials for fun. I may not have mirrors laying around but I have my HH

and bunch of ex, so... *shrug*

People should play this game for fun, not for mocking other people over virtual pixels. That's just pathetic.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:
kiss me quick regularly makes 300c per hr but only 2c per burial chamber map so must leave meme's as helpful and insightful comments.

300C?

I made 350 EX in 3 days AND went fishing AND to gym AND got banned in global for spamming Toucan AND posted mirror and HH in the forum l0l simple maths buddy.

Also I can help you out - Don't run Burials, they are 2C profit per map < Proven by OP.

And yet the illusive boob still remains so...
Deliver pain exquisite
"
dvasan wrote:

yea i ran 711 burials and got 1 doctors what else should i be doing?

I'm guessing most folks would evaluate that situation and think maybe they could be doing something else.

But if you really like that map....
Yep, totally over league play.
"
Fhark wrote:

wait you only took doctor into count other than that i drop 7 jewllers, 2 chromatics orbs and an altreation orb too per burials so its like 4 c per burials
"
dvasan wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

wait you only took doctor into count other than that i drop 7 jewllers, 2 chromatics orbs and an altreation orb too per burials so its like 4 c per burials

My comment was addressed to kiss me quick:D
that sounds fine you probably just need to get your clear speed up, about 120c an hour is a rate ive heard alot in bc.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Empyrian's team ran Burials for the first week of the league and made 13 mirrors. It just depends on the quality of the player and their strategy.

People should play this game for fun, not for mocking other people over virtual pixels. That's just pathetic.

Oh, they made mirrors on ONLY farming burial? OMG amazing! Syke, that's the wrong number!
Of course the burials weren't the only source and of course they barely ran burials and did mostly other maps and of course they have a big guild that plays 18h / day. 13 mirrors a week playing 20h per day for the whole guild is pretty garbage - but alright, keep farming burials, just don't mock me over my virtual pixels!

"
Fhark wrote:

that sounds fine you probably just need to get your clear speed up, about 120c an hour is a rate ive heard alot in bc.

Yeah, it's not 2C per map, it's 120C per hour with uuuh, 1 minute map completion BUT it's not 2C per map, I know so much about MFing. 120/60 = 36. Burials is 36C per map!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Time04 on Aug 7, 2020, 2:32:16 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

300C?

what? You posted mirror and HH in the forum? Are you kiding? :p
Every people connected on the forum know you got your mirror and HH... and nobody cares.
Last edited by Fredo81 on Sep 24, 2018, 4:29:55 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
poepoe091 wrote:

Oh, they made mirrors on ONLY farming burial? OMG amazing! Syke, that's the wrong number!
Of course the burials weren't the only source and of course they barely ran burials and did mostly other maps and of course they have a big guild that plays 18h / day. 13 mirrors a week playing 20h per day for the whole guild is pretty garbage - but alright, keep farming burials, just don't mock me over my virtual pixels!

"
Fhark wrote:

Yeah, it's not 2C per map, it's 120C per hour with uuuh, 1 minute map completion BUT it's not 2C per map, I know so much about MFing. 120/60 = 36. Burials is 36C per map!

What are you talking about? if the op makes 4c per map and each map takes 2 mins they can run 30 of them an hr. 30x4c = 120c an hour.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 24, 2018, 5:33:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info