IGN is right.....after all

After the epilogue, I feel like I've already finished the game though I've done maps. The thrill....and adventure....is just GONE.

Gearing is all that matters end game. Doing map is repetitive, kept farming currencies just to exchange with good items late game, but hey I never had that ideal item set.

Of all the games I played I can say that Tera Online has the best gearing end game - not very tiring, not very expensive and still enjoy late game with exciting combat system, skill is what all matters in Tera Online(small difference between end game gear and pre-end game gears) compared to PoE which is gearing(high tier gears has huge impact on skills).

I might return though, right now, kinda bored doing things over and over again.
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 2:59:37 PM
Yeah I bet you're good as IGN too yo yo 85 hours to beat act 10

HAHAHAHAH
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

HAHAHAHAH

For real though, even when I just started playing it took me 4-5 times less than that to beat all acts. I have no clue how did that IGN reviewer take so long when even if you’re doing every side quest, have trash gear and are playing with a build that can’t level solo, I don’t think you could take more than 30 hours maximum.
yo the guy played sunder is the best part and he did like 1 DPS and you're like oh no wonder it took you 85 hours to beat act 10 shitter

HAhaa
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Not every game is good for everyone. Maps bore the pants off some people. Others see them as a way to refine their skills and face challenges that aren't available in the story.

You have to realize that PoE is a game of skill AND a game of character development. You can beat the story by gearing up and developing your character to where they'll have no problem finishing... regardless of your skill. OR.... you can get really good at playing this game and do things that someone who is unskilled didn't even think possible. It will look like you're cheating. "How come you're not taking any damage!?!?!" Because I know how to avoid taking damage. How are you able to burst down the HP of that monster so fast? Because I've combined effects that synergize with each other that most people only use separately.

So... you can use maps to get better at the game. Or you can play to finish the story and feel good that you did. It's all good.
"

HAHAHAHAH

Just dont mess detailed examenation of the gameplay with the fastrun thru all acts when you done it like 100 times already different leagues and chars and you`ll be ok with your feedback on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYUIoqTJoJs

See this is a review this is good this is fucking amazing; Shows end game etc and he doesn't play like trash

FFS if you play like trash you're going to get newbies going OH THIS IS TOO HARD OH MY FUCKING GOD oh it's only a 7 oh this trash fucking shit stain IGN
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
hydrodyne19 wrote:
After the epilogue, I feel like I've already finished the game though I've done maps. The thrill....and adventure....is just GONE.

Gearing is all that matters end game. Doing map is repetitive, kept farming currencies just to exchange with good items late game..

I feel the same. Nevertheless once I have finished story and started doing maps, it felt like its a new game and I like(d) it more than campaign.

gl
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYUIoqTJoJs

See this is a review this is good this is fucking amazing;

I can not agree with your multiple threads rhetoric regards IGN review so here is mine comment:

That is review of review. Its not big deal to take somebody else work and grab audience who supports his statements resp who disagree with original review.

Besides attacking IGN guy for how long and what he plays and says its his fault imo is whiteknighting in favor to GGG.

PoE deserved its score for campaign and IGN clearly stated its review is based on campaign.

Will they make review for maps? I really doubt that as what is PoE about was clearly stated in GGG review. But most probably this game would get higher score if they do so.
Last edited by Rexeos on Sep 24, 2018, 9:07:39 AM
Yeah 85 hours to beat the campaign even the worst poe people aren't that fucking terrible

Dogshit dude

Scaring people off the game because the guy is SO SHIEEEEEET
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 23, 2018, 8:52:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info