[3.4] - Guardian - MJOLNER DW with Minions CRAZY DELVER - (Herald of Purity single target WIN)

I saw some Indigon usage, but still have to learn more about mechanics.

But what I know now is that I woul miss my Sentinel guys a LOT!

They are so much QoL in this build... killing stranglers and pulling monster agro.

I easilly killed Shaper so I guess damage is at decent levels, no need for mana shanenigans and windup phases.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
I'm shooting for the Commandment of Reflection glove enchant, and the 18% attack speed if you've killed recently boot enchant, what would you suggest for helmets? Should I keep the 40% minion damage explicit, or should I try for one of the Uber Lab ones?
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
How is going so far, still enjoying the build? =)

I would just keep 40% minion damage on helm, as it both gives damage boost to your Discharge and Arc, and also to the minions. Not a single Uber enchant can compete with that imho.
"
G0rr wrote:
How is going so far, still enjoying the build? =)

91 and loving it. I had a high-roll Inpulsa drop so I'm trying it out over the King's Guard (more damage vs more safety). I don't know how I feel about it yet, it's kind of a toss up.

"
G0rr wrote:
I would just keep 40% minion damage on helm, as it both gives damage boost to your Discharge and Arc, and also to the minions. Not a single Uber enchant can compete with that imho.

That was my thinking as well, but like I've said, my mechanical knowledge is shit, so I was making sure I was right.
Last edited by ExcretusMaximus on Oct 6, 2018, 9:58:37 AM
"
I had a high-roll Inpulsa drop so I'm trying it out over the King's Guard (more damage vs more safety). I don't know how I feel about it yet, it's kind of a toss up.

Yeah, screw that. King's Guard all the way.
I'm trying out this build, lots of fun so far. Reminds me of the old CoC.
What pantheons do you recommend?
I am using minor for flask refill (saved me few times on longer boss fights) and sometimes I am using poison immune (for guardian fights or map mods)

For major it is really matter of personal preferance... but I am using Soul of Lunaris as movement speed it always nice and it makes build feel smooth.

Solaris or Arakaali are also good choices - sometimes I switch them depending on content I am doing.

"
AshHousewares wrote:
I'm trying out this build, lots of fun so far. Reminds me of the old CoC.

That is really nice to hear! I was playing most Mjolner variants, but various CoC builds also! I am still remembering good old days of Vagan daggers and 6L Volls Protectors... that was a blast!

My build really feels good in this setup imho, but I currently don't have much time for PoE cause RL. I will probably roll this same build if there is Delve Flasback league sooner or later. It is really strong build, and Delving around depth 300 currently feels the same as when I was depth 50. If only I have more time to enjoy it and Delve even deeper... :)
Last edited by G0rr on Oct 10, 2018, 4:58:48 PM
Link to the Indigon version

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222796
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info