Hate this fuckin Uberlab

"Why not post it in the thread ?"

I did.
And I wanted to see if you would actually apologize to everybody you insulted in there (for the sole reason that you were convinced of things about which you were blatantly wrong) pretty much.

(you didn't).

And I really can't be bothered to "give" you anything lulz (especially since it's pretty much everywhere ), I don't owe you anything, neither have I any esteem for you or anything obviously.

Spoiler

This one is never going to get odd haha
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 25, 2018, 12:04:02 AM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
I am still waiting for you to show me where you have actually given real feedback. Or is this your way of derailing every topic you hate. It's pathetic really.

Pretty sure feedback about feedback is still feedback.

This subforum isn't just for us to leave feedback for GGG, it's to discuss feedback. Which seems to me to be the exact thing he/she is doing. *shrugs*

Out of curiosity why do you feel the need to post on an alt account and not on your actual one?
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
I am still waiting for you to show me where you have actually given real feedback. Or is this your way of derailing every topic you hate. It's pathetic really.

Pretty sure feedback about feedback is still feedback.

This subforum isn't just for us to leave feedback for GGG, it's to discuss feedback. Which seems to me to be the exact thing he/she is doing. *shrugs*
Yes it is. But he isn't even doing that. He is just ranting about people who disagree with him the majority of the time. And calling people 2 years old. Also if he can prove one point wrong. He makes that an excuse to claim everything is wrong. He isn't really giving feedback. He is simply trying to make everyone else look bad. Two very different things. I just respond in kind.

"
Shovelcut wrote:
Out of curiosity why do you feel the need to post on an alt account and not on your actual one?
Because I can't log in through steam at work. Steam is blocked by the IP. So I just always use this as my forum account. No other reason really.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Sep 25, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"Why not post it in the thread ?"

I did.
And I wanted to see if you would actually apologize to everybody you insulted in there (for the sole reason that you were convinced of things about which you were blatantly wrong) pretty much.

(you didn't).

And I really can't be bothered to "give" you anything lulz (especially since it's pretty much everywhere ), I don't owe you anything, neither have I any esteem for you or anything obviously.

Spoiler

No you didn't. I said "JUST". There was no reason to msg me. Or for you to try and change my words.

But anyways, I gave you what you asked for. Did I not show you where I posted the video like you asked? Your not proving anything. And I don't owe you anything. Especially not an apology lol. On that logic why don't you apologize to Johny_Snow? I'm sorry that you can dish it but can't handle it. But you deserve every bit of it.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Sep 25, 2018, 1:19:08 AM
Fair enough. Support has the ability to attach an email address to your steam account (for people to be able to play their steam account on standalone), perhaps that would work the same for the forums. Perhaps something to look into if you care. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Fair enough. Support has the ability to attach an email address to your steam account (for people to be able to play their steam account on standalone), perhaps that would work the same for the forums. Perhaps something to look into if you care. :)
Tried it. It wiped all my chars as I had an account in beta with that email. So I had them revert it back. So can't. Or should I say I don't want to with that happening.

I also lost all my tabs and what not. So not worth the effort. (Thank god they were able to roll it back.)
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Sep 25, 2018, 1:52:12 AM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Yes it is. But he isn't even doing that. He is just ranting about people who disagree with him the majority of the time

If you can't read maybe ... or more likely, if you

Spoiler

"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
No you didn't. But I gave you what you asked for anyways. Did I not show you where I posted the video like you asked? Your not proving anything. And I don't owe you anything. Especially not an apology lol. On that logic why don't you apologize to Johny_Snow? I'm sorry that you can dish it but can't handle it.

I'm not going to spend time proving the obvious ( obviously ), at least not to you.
But I get that you can't help behaving in a toxic manner and feel like this is a normal standard.

(it isn't).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 25, 2018, 1:16:06 AM
@Fruz like really get on topic or leave. Your showboating is buying you anything.
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
@Fruz like really get on topic or leave. Your showboating is buying you anything.

Sometimes irony tastes soooo sweat haha.

After checking the video, you made a somewhat tanky guardian and had no real problems with traps at this point, that's fair enough.
How ironic that you go through an extra trap gauntlets to get a completely optional trove, yet you spend so much time here whining about how traps are boring and annoying and you don't want to go through them lol.
You didn't bother trying to deal with Izzy's mechanics at all and you almost died facetanking it, was it actually your first try ?

It's just the behaviour that I mentioned earlier in this thread I guess heh (if you didn't die in previous runs).
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 25, 2018, 1:18:11 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:

Sometimes irony tastes soooo sweat haha.

After checking the video, you made a somewhat tanky guardian and had no real problems with traps at this point, that's fair enough.
How ironic that you go through an extra trap gauntlets to get a completely optional trove, yet you spend so much time here whining about how traps are boring and annoying and you don't want to go through them lol.
You didn't bother trying to deal with Izzy's mechanics at all and you almost died facetanking it, was it actually your first try ?

It's just the behaviour that I mentioned earlier in this thread I guess heh (if you didn't die in previous runs).
WTF are you talking about? I have yet to say anything about traps in this thread. And I don't think I have sense way back when I first tried the lab.

[Removed by Support]

LOL almost died? Is that your argument? Want me to upload another video with a different char? That I simply just dodge all his skills shots, and never take any dmg? You know I can do that too.

Also I can prove everything I have said so far. And I still hate the lab. WTF are you trying to prove? [Removed by Support]

And no where did I say that was my first try. But I didn't die than either. You know why you can't give proper feedback. Because your head is full of false assumptions.

Edit: It was my third time this league on that char. If you wondering. Did it once for myself. Powered my brother through it. And once again just to make a video for this thread. Got any more stupid assumptions I can prove wrong? Or you going to go away finally? The only thing ironic is your inability see what I have said. And your continued posting saying that I'm the blind one. LOL
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Sep 25, 2018, 2:11:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info