Hate this fuckin Uberlab

it really makes me go enrage

Why GGG such a fucking bullshit lab why????

I wanna unistall that game... ty GGG

Last bumped on Sep 26, 2018, 8:44:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can study lab mechanics in lvl 33 lab until you learn them and be able to run any lab.

"
huetzer wrote:
ty GGG

Blaming GGG for you being newb is stupid.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Sep 22, 2018, 10:12:00 AM
"
You can study lab mechanics in lvl 33 lab until you learn them and be able to run any lab.

"
huetzer wrote:
ty GGG

That is not fair. Many people simply hate being forced to play frogger inside an arpg.
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"

Before I quitted this bullshit-RNG-delve league I finished ~ 90 chests in Uber.
In previous leagues I also had Uberlab farmers and you know what?
I truly hate it.
Lame desine.
It is only good to make money.
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"

"
huetzer wrote:
ty GGG

That is not fair. Many people simply hate being forced to play frogger inside an arpg.

For me lab is only 5% about dealing with traps - 95% is knowledge of Izaro fight and lab layout. Even if someone hate the lab he still have to do it at least once for ascendancy and it is some kind of challenge. I don't see a reason why it is impossible to prepare for this challenge properly.
"

And

"
For me lab is only 5% about dealing with traps - 95% is knowledge of Izaro fight and lab layout. Even if someone hate the lab he still have to do it at least once for ascendancy and it is some kind of challenge. I don't see a reason why it is impossible to prepare for this challenge properly.

OP never said he couldn't do lab, just that he hates it. I concur. I can do it but I hate it. And for me, the traps are annoying as fuck. They are 90% of the reason I dislike the lab. The other 10% is having to start from scratch if you fail at the end. You know why? Not because I'm a "newb" or because I don't know how to beat Izaro. It's because the entire concept is annoying to me. I've built lab runners thinking maybe if I can mostly ignore the traps it will be better. Nope. Still annoying.

Some people just do not like that style of gameplay and never will. Calling them "newbs" or insulting their playing ability isn't going to change that.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Phaeded wrote:
OP never said he couldn't do lab

He did a rage post. Usually such posts are appearing after fail. For me it was obvious that he failed lab and then wrote rage post about it.

"
Phaeded wrote:
Calling them "newbs"

After posting i checked his profile and saw the account was created in 2012... i agree he definitely isn't a newb.

"
Phaeded wrote:
insulting their playing ability

I didn't insulted anyone, i did a remark that his comment "ty GGG" is inappropriate.
Op has a point. I have around 5k hours in this game and there's nothing I hate more than labyrinth / trials due to traps and some of them are obscure or in total darkness. It's that mechanic that makes me shake my head at every league start ("now I have to do lab, oh great").

I don't know why they forced a hardcore experience on everyone. If people want hardcore, they should go play hardcore. I never liked this game hardcore wise cause some builds are totally incompatible with hardcore (an extreme example is cast on death).

They could at least put checkpoints after each izaro phase so you wouldn't redo the whole lab. I would pay an offering for each death just so I wouldn't run the same shit again.
Last edited by demonstorm on Sep 22, 2018, 3:01:15 PM
They just want you to spend more time playing to do and lvl up special lab runner char.

Grow a pair.
Get the business interests xD
I like the labyrinth. It brought something that encouraged you to do something besides hold the right mouse button down until everything on your screen got deleted before moving on. Now you have to pay attention to traps and consider positioning?

OH THE HORROR!

That said, the only thing I hate about the labyrinth is the "hardcore-lite" aspect of it. If I want to play a game that heavily punishes me for dying, I would... play literally any other game where the devs don't encourage alt-f4 to cheat bullshit deaths. I play softcore for a reason, don't force this hardcore stuff on me.

(by the way, if you're encouraged to use alt-f4 to avoid death in this game in a hardcore league, something is fundamentally wrong with it, but that's just me rambling)
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Sep 22, 2018, 3:48:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info