[3.6] Volatile Dead Mines - A Scold's Bridle Corpse Spawning (CI) Saboteur - All Content Viable

"
sha587 wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion. My regen problem has gone now I can sustain easily but I am still grinding so finger crossed. All is left is to buy better wand or scepter.

Thanks for awesome build.

Looking good. You might need an unset ring though to run clarity as it looks like you have run out of socket space. Fix that ring enchant and your Watcher's and grab those better flasks and you're in business.

Next step would be to grab a 21/20 VD, 20/20 HoA and 20 Anger.
Question; i noticed in some of the videos that you pop the potions before the fireballs HIT. Wouldn't we ant to use them before making them? Kinda like snapshotting specters from before- doesnt it buff the damage when they are made? or is the damage of each not calculated until it connects, THEN takes your potions into effect?
Im assuming this build is dead with 3.8 changes right? :(
"
Im assuming this build is dead with 3.8 changes right? :(

Why do you assume the build is dead?
Since mines now reserve mana, it means you aren't going to spend mana, meaning you aren't going to proc Scold's Bridle.
Just use self-cast or CWC VD instead of mines, not much other changes.
But like the whole skill tree is mine focused
Last edited by Superness on Sep 8, 2019, 3:53:58 AM
necromancer could be a good alternative now
I personally think the real reason mines are mini-reservations now are builds like this that use Scold's. The new mine mechanics are so idiotic and break cool builds like this deliberately in a way that no one asked for. Even on Baeclast the devs seemed uncomfortable with their decision but Scold's never got brought up. What a stupid solution.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Ashriel wrote:
I personally think the real reason mines are mini-reservations now are builds like this that use Scold's. The new mine mechanics are so idiotic and break cool builds like this deliberately in a way that no one asked for. Even on Baeclast the devs seemed uncomfortable with their decision but Scold's never got brought up. What a stupid solution.

yeah this build was cool, i'm surprised that the mana reservation isn't considered 'spent' mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info