Grinding Gear Games Staff Overview

POE is a great game.. I'm back after a long time and surprised of how much it improved so far..
Thank you all for your amazing work <3
Dang! Your office is bigger than mine where there is only 1 admin staff lol!
Thank you to every single one of you and good luck to all!

Being in an on-call rotation with just 3 people sounds tough. I hope things don't get crazy too often.
This is by far the second f2p game ive spent money one and dont regret it. Every expansion they come up with exept one or two "im looking at you harbinger and beasteary" have been good. Sure GGG is known for being fans of the NERF HAMMER! which is said to be stronger that thors new axe, but that forces us out of our comfort zone and thats a good thing, it prevents the game from getting stale for me. Delve by far has been the most fun for me and ive played every league since domination. You guys have outdone your selves with this one. Heres hoping the delve system stays as a core game mechanic, poe needs this.

Thanks for an awesome game GGG.

P.S. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!
Last edited by nimbus1983 on Sep 17, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
Our customer support team is currently made up of 18 team members who typically work in groups of two to four 24/7!

So you have 18 people on staff who can't do anything except copy paste responses and offer no help what so ever.

Our quality assurance team is comprised of 14 people,

you have 14 people who need to learn what exactly makes a game fun, as the last few leagues have been released quite buggy and with many quality issues.
I've been a member since closed beta and can't believe where the game is now compared to where it was when I signed up for my closed beta key. Keep up the amazing work ladies and gentlemen.
One More Day...
Hire some people from the original D2 team, or people who are HUGE D2 fans.

Tear up the resume of anyone who has ever played World of Warcraft.

That should be your hiring process :D
Thanks and respect!!!
I'm playing since January 2013 and I can't believe how far PoE got since then. Seriously, the way it went - getting better and better, graphically, in gameplay sense, in everything - is very rare in gaming history. There really are only a few games which, after seven years of "full" existence (!) can claim to have a growing community, many expansions on the way and better and better mechanics and patches, tended to by an ever-growing team of developers.

I was a high school student without a job when I started playing, now I'm an experienced freelancer and a graduate student. It was a long and not always easy path, and I feel like PoE had a similar journey, in a way.

And all of it for free. I played Diablo, Torchlight, Grim Dawn, Titan Quest, Van Helsing, Victor Vran, Sacred, almost every game in the genre you can think of. Yet PoE is the game I put the most money in. Why? Because I didn't feel obliged to - because it felt like I support a team of dedicated people who do not charge for a product comparable, and for me even better, than most commercial products.

I always play for just a few weeks when a new challenge league starts; it's fun for me, even though I'm real shitty at PoE. Yet, it is the only game I keep returning to - the only one from the hundreds I played.

Keep it up guys and reach for the stars!
Do you have a support group for customer support? :)

Don't get all the harsh comments about QA tbh. The game really doesn't have many bugs, especially for such a complex game. A lot of games are released in much worse states.

Must have been quite a ride, going from a handful or so to well over 100 people. Probably good parties too! Actual ones, with beer and stuff :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info