Grinding Gear Games Staff Overview

With how far back this post is I hope you guys still read it. Thank you all for making a game that has been so much fun for so many years. Me and my friends have been playing back before 1.0. I can not remember how far back that was, but I can say this no other game has keep my interest for so long. And whats even better is the game keeps getting better. This is so odd because every game I have played the creators have always messed it up once they have done a few updates. But not GGG. The Delve is perfect in my opinion. And I would like to thank each and every one of you that have made it such a good game. For a free game I have never put in my own money. But with this one. I have gladly bought stash taps, skill effects, armour skins and tried the gambling of mystery boxes. Thank you Grinding Gear Games and all the staff that has made this game. Its so unbelievable What you have done with so little staff over the years. And todate I have thought that Diablo 2 was the best game in this genre. I can not say that anymore. Long live the king that is Path of Exile.

Thank you very much
Love the work you're doing,
keep on improving!
erick you god you
1 Bex to rule them all ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
With so many resources, we will soon have 10 more acts :))
Or something as big as Delve.
You can almost make a totally new game, even Delve is as greater than common acts... maybe that's why you are looking for a senior 3D engine programmer...
if not, think to frost ray sometimes, thanks.
GG
Last edited by obi36 on Sep 17, 2018, 3:47:17 PM
This is probably the best community based game i ever played in my 2 decades of gaming life. Keep up the good work and we'll continue to support.
If I'm offline, please drop me a message so that I can be notified through email, if you want to buy something from me. TY.
Thanks, those insights are awesome!
Only complaint is you're letting people summon raging bees and terrorize the poor monsters of Wraeclast. #rightsformonsters

also i've never seen a game work closer with the community, shut up and take my money
Last edited by castlemaid on Sep 17, 2018, 4:50:35 PM
Clearly need more/better qualified people testing the game.
You guys have done a great job listening to feedback and updating your game accordingly. Thank you for listening to your customers and always trying to do a good job.

Also really impressive work with such a small team!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info