(3.6) Katmos’s bosskiller necromantic agoniser guide (videos attached)

Yes, it should. I advise playing very carefully, as always, on that league.
Added a Tier 11 Lair map boss encounter video, and edited the build a little bit.
So far, I'm having trouble sustaining red maps.
If I can get a guardian map, I'll try recording and uploading the fight.
Updated the build again.
Build is near completion.
Things to do: add a void guardian fight, upgrade jewels to have more life on them, get quality on gems.
More than 2600 viewers, hooray!!!
If anyone plays this build, please tell so, and your impression, as a post in this thread, as feed-back is welcome.
Added a T12 Abyssal Lich boss fight.
Added an Apex of Sacrifice run
At last, tried guardians of void. (had to buy their maps, because I just could not sustain red maps!!!)
I could not defeat their bosses (the guardians themselves, that is). They hit too hard, and got past the line of meat-shield minions. Also, if I tried to manually dodge, I had to stop channeling, and thus the agony crawler lost its power.
So after all, the build is reliable to get you past all maps with very low investment, excluding guardians and Shaper. Some might say those are league-starter builds, but hey, just how many people defeat the Shaper routinely? Perhaps only streamers, and they exercise this game all day long.
In conclusion, try the build, it's fast enough, reliable, and cheap to boot.

(P.S. Please lobby GGG to increase red map drop rate - it's beyond dreadful and awful combined !!!)
Updated the build, now that PoB can finally calculate the crawler's damage.
Updated the build.
More than 4500 views!
Hooray for the Agony Crawler!!! (et co.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info