[3.5] Geti's Thunderous Applause (Static Strike Smite Mjolner Minions)

War Banner looks insane for us, though the 10% mana reserve can be tricky, definitely worth finding space for an Enlighten if space can be found.
Do you think Smite and the new Storm Brand would interact similar to static strike?
"
RudolphSnuce wrote:
Do you think Smite and the new Storm Brand would interact similar to static strike?

I don't believe Storm Brand could replace Static Strike as it isn't an attack, and it won't trigger Mjolner, as an added source of damage as well, we don't really have gem space in the build, but if you find space you're welcome to give it a go.

If you're asking if Smite buffs the damage of Storm Brand the answer is yes, as it adds generic lightning damage.
Last edited by Geti on Dec 6, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
That makes sense. Storm Brand could possibly replace Arc in Mjolner on the build.
"
RudolphSnuce wrote:
That makes sense. Storm Brand could possibly replace Arc in Mjolner on the build.

Looking at the numbers, I very much doubt that it's worth using over Arc, as it seems worse mechanically, but if you're dying to try em definitely do so and post results!
Mjolners seem to be settling down at around 15-20c, which is easily attainable if you do a little delving and whatnot.

3.5 Build guide update to come, stay tuned.
I'm using War Banner for lvling and its busted, you drop it on the boss and the bois go super sayian. Really wish we could add it to the build somehow, but even with enlighten lvl 4 we get 0 mana. Any ideas?
"
OzUnOo wrote:
I'm using War Banner for lvling and its busted, you drop it on the boss and the bois go super sayian. Really wish we could add it to the build somehow, but even with enlighten lvl 4 we get 0 mana. Any ideas?

Honestly, I'm using it instead of Wrath, Purity bois dont get 110% more "damage" anymore, they get 110% more "physical damage", that means the banner is definitely the way to go. It's actually basically the only thing that's changed for 3.5 besides a lack of whirling blades.
Last edited by Geti on Dec 10, 2018, 4:48:35 AM
Edited the thread with build changes for 3.5, will update the tree when my character is "finished".

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to message me @geti ingame, seriously, don't message me on the forum or anything silly like that.
Why Punishment instead of Hatred? PoB says it gives the bois more dmg. Also I was curious, how do you proc Arakaali? Theres no blood rage/IC combo, you just expect to get dots on you often?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info