[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
sekksy wrote:
Swapped out some gems and wanted to give an update and noticed @Microdia confirming what I've noticed.

Swapped out Hatred for Haste and removed Summon Phantasm for Minion Speed. Clear and bossing feels a whole lot better. I was able to 6L my chest and Shaper was even easier than last time. I also added an Empower 3 (removed Controlled Destruction) along with level 21 Summon Relics and if "feels" a bit better. They still die to Shaper degens though. Now time to progress to Uber Elder.

Yeah, I don't think any amount of life/levels are going to stop Relics dying to Shaper stuff - I just recommend to keep an eye out and resummon when you can.
Hi
Really loving the build. Just started PoE 20 days ago and changed to this build. Killed Elder on a yellow map. Delved to nearly 250, but this is slow stringed getting deeper now due to amount of sulphide needed lol..but seeing no issues so far.

Regarding 6 link, I now see your suggestions in OP, but I have a spare blue socket, what do you suggest? Or do I chance a reroll

Many thanks
J
Alright, small update. Level 94 and many upgrades later. I feel pretty much unkillable and everything dies stupid fast. I've got relic, and both heralds and some supports to 21, only using empower 3 right now hoping for a 4 soon. I got a double haste watchers eye and started using a rumi's. 7506 health and feel like superman haha.

Current PoB https://pastebin.com/K37XfsEf
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi
Really loving the build. Just started PoE 20 days ago and changed to this build. Killed Elder on a yellow map. Delved to nearly 250, but this is slow stringed getting deeper now due to amount of sulphide needed lol..but seeing no issues so far.

Regarding 6 link, I now see your suggestions in OP, but I have a spare blue socket, what do you suggest? Or do I chance a reroll

Many thanks
J

Minion Damage, Phantasm on Kill, Minion Speed, Added Chaos Damage, Withering Touch. In order of usefulness I think.

Congrats on doing Elder and your Delve progress!!
"
Microdia wrote:
Alright, small update. Level 94 and many upgrades later. I feel pretty much unkillable and everything dies stupid fast. I've got relic, and both heralds and some supports to 21, only using empower 3 right now hoping for a 4 soon. I got a double haste watchers eye and started using a rumi's. 7506 health and feel like superman haha.

Current PoB https://pastebin.com/K37XfsEf

Awesome. Try out Maim instead of Ruthless in Herald of Purity.. I'm prtty sure it's better damage overall.
"
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi

Many thanks
J

Minion Damage, Phantasm on Kill, Minion Speed, Added Chaos Damage, Withering Touch. In order of usefulness I think.

Congrats on doing Elder and your Delve progress!!

thanks for replying. I had went with DECAY. so thats good that you think the same :)

J
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi
...Just started PoE 20 days ago...Killed Elder on a yellow map...Delved to nearly 250

Many thanks
J
Welcome! You're doing quite well for a 20day! Minion Speed Support is a good blue option. Looking at your links, you might also like Added Chaos Damage in place of Decay Support? I'm not a Chaos Damage expert. You have 3 greens on a hard blue chest so don't re-color unless you know exactly what links you want and are sure it is worth the expense. My personal experience with the Crawler is that it performs well regardless of what links I use. The minions in this build are all pretty strong on their own (others require specific supports to be worth anything).
Last edited by tainium on Sep 25, 2018, 5:43:57 AM
deleted
Last edited by Werynn on Sep 25, 2018, 10:47:38 AM
Currently doing this build in ssf since I find pretty much every mandatory uniques and crafted a crazy gemini claw.
For now here are my concerns : is it necessary to have these abyss jewels with taunt and blind ? Since I blind with my cyclone it seems irrelevant ?
Is the geofris legacy helm really good ? It's a pain to farm it in ssf.
Can't get my hands on a great elder gloves yet, but it seems I should.
As for now I'm around 65 and still using an Elreon jewellery to sustain my cyclone, waiting for the claw at 72.
Hope it'll help any ssf player around here.
I'll post my progression as I lvl and achieve things.
See ya!
"
Werynn wrote:
Currently doing this build in ssf since I find pretty much every mandatory uniques and crafted a crazy gemini claw.
For now here are my concerns : is it necessary to have these abyss jewels with taunt and blind ? Since I blind with my cyclone it seems irrelevant ?
Is the geofris legacy helm really good ? It's a pain to farm it in ssf.
Can't get my hands on a great elder gloves yet, but it seems I should.
As for now I'm around 65 and still using an Elreon jewellery to sustain my cyclone, waiting for the claw at 72.
Hope it'll help any ssf player around here.
I'll post my progression as I lvl and achieve things.
See ya!
SSF player here. I don't have taunt/blind on my jewels and the build works fine. Blind is for if your claw has LGoH w/Blind bonus, which I haven't found yet in SSF (any Elder Gemini Claw to craft). The Helm is good. I've been lucky enough to Fate two of them and would gladly give you my spare if I could :( For mana, I take 3-4 passives at Sovereignty for reduced reservation and that does the trick. I also take the Dex route to Golem's Blood for more resistances and Dex which are both somewhat more difficult to otherwise obtain in SSF.
Last edited by tainium on Sep 25, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info