Summon Holy Relic

What i wondering aside from some damage numbers is to know the formula.

It look like 2.6k phys damage but what do i know if i use poison if that damage is "Flat + Increase spell damage" and totally misleading. For poison i need to know exact flat damage to know if its worth going on already starved damage scaling.

Also i say mechanically skill is pure trol, it does not want to follow your attacks. I'm trying to play with ST as i like the skill but i ended up using cyclone in setup to not lose my mind.
I know what is the point of that but does it actually serve purpose other than irritating living hell out of people.

My suggestion is, make it falow attacks and unbind it from unique helm so to get more use for in other way dead lab enchant.
Skill is very innovative but need to behave in more intuitive ways as well regarding additional support that need to be in line with other skill.
It have potential but it's needlessly cornered, no real need to be to tedious i say.
"
CaptainSextus wrote:

While the mechanics of holy relic are great, I've stopped using this skill because of the visuals of the buff effect. The visual component of the skill can be a real looker when it is being applied just to yourself
There is a lot to pay attention to, and unfortunately the buff effect of holy relic can make this drastically harder the more npcs you have
Because of this, I think it would be fantastic if the invisible buff microtransaction could be applied to the healing buff visual of holy relic.

Fully agreed. And even more, my eyes start bleeding after a try to see something in this golden mess :-/
I'm look forward to get such mtx too, and please, consider to remove the buff cast effect itself too, not only the buff icon on units.

Thanks!

P.S. And transforming holy relic into some character-attached effect (like banner, or charges for example) from a strange luminous yellow ball will be look much pretty, imao.
Very difficult to use this skill effectively with melee skills aside from cyclone or static strike after the changes to melee due to super inconsistent times. Ideally players want to use dominating blow but if you build for 4 aps (ignoring server tick stuff for now) you will not get 4 holy relic procs per second cuz the first 2 melee swings occur way faster on regular strike attacks such as dominating blow.

I'd instantly buy a Red/black/demonic/any Holy relic MTX.
Just saying :)
I league started with this skill and am enjoying it, but I'm rather annoyed that the recent "make minions persistent across log-ins" improvement seems to have skipped this skill. Hope that can be a quick fix.

And I would totally buy MTX for this if there were any.
"
whypick1 wrote:
I league started with this skill and am enjoying it, but I'm rather annoyed that the recent "make minions persistent across log-ins" improvement seems to have skipped this skill. Hope that can be a quick fix.

And I would totally buy MTX for this if there were any.

Nearly one-year-old post and still true, sadly.

Still no physical tag either and, what's worse, no AoE tag, so Holy Relic can't be supported by AoE support gems.

This skill seems to have been forgotten lately, which is pretty sad as it allows a very unique gameplay.
Been looking for a cool Bow(Wand)/Minion build and I am disappointed to find that Holy Relic doesn't go to where my projectile goes. It only stays close to where you are.

It would be very fun if it goes to where my cursor hits with Bow/Wand attacks.
Been looking for a cool Bow(Wand)/Minion build and I am disappointed to find that Holy Relic doesn't go to where my projectile goes. It only stays close to where you are.

It would be very fun if it goes to where my cursor hits with Bow/Wand attacks. Please consider this.

Right now I will ONLY use Holy Relic with Cyclone. It's quite sad.
Bug:

Holy Relic is not becoming aggressive when linked with Feeding Frenzy Support.

The Holy Relic remains on your character when using a ranged attack (Currently using Venom Gyre)

Line "Minions from Supported Skills are Aggressive" seems to not be applying.

Pls Fix, Thank you.

I have played with this skill in Harbinger and Archnemesis, and I think this gem (pun intended) needs a little love.

I'm not quite done with my build yet so I can't say how it performs post 3.19 changes.

I scale the damage with + to skill gem level and in PoB, I have found a nuisance. Since it doesn't have a physical gem tag, I am not able to fully utilize Awakened Added Fire Damage. It is still a dps increase over 'Brutality', but the +1 to physical skill gems is obviously 'wasted'.

I therefore put forward that you guys please add the 'physical' gem tag to this skill for better scaling in the end-game. As we are only, like, 5 people playing this, I don't this would break the game, and it would make it possible for players at my skill level and somewhat limited knowledge of the game to aspire to tackling the über bosses one day, something I can't for the time being.

Thank you for reading and best rgds.

P.S. If you want to 'win' something back, you can always fix the somewhat 'cheesy' interaction with Signal Prey :)

EDIT: Wording and the 'P.S.' part.
Last edited by dkArkill on Sep 8, 2022, 4:41:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info