Summon Holy Relic

Oh an d i almost forgot: there is NO ENCHANT
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Patch let inc dur affect it and it shows on the skillbar icon but still don't have duration tag on the gem itself. And why no aoe tag? Why not let cast speed reduce its cooldown? Let us play around with this little guy.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
It's a shame that Summon Holy Relic doesn't work with the holy spells...would be a good defensive boon to have the relic help when you get mobbed up close. Seems like a missed opportunity to give the "Holy" arch type some more synergies. Particularly with Purifying Flame, Herald of Purity Combination.
Last edited by ziGhostiz on Mar 13, 2019, 11:11:47 PM
what type of damage is the nova spell?

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:

physical
Last edited by ziGhostiz on Mar 13, 2019, 11:51:20 PM
"
ziGhostiz wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:

physical

thx
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
As a big fan of playing melee summoner characters, I was really excited when skills like smite, consecrated path, and summon holy relic were added to the game. Since then playing a melee summoner has only gotten better with new updates to the game, except when it comes to using summon holy relic.

While the mechanics of holy relic are great, I've stopped using this skill because of the visuals of the buff effect. The visual component of the skill can be a real looker when it is being applied just to yourself, but in conjunction with skills like raise zombie, or dominating blow, it can start to obscure a lot of the action on screen.

Summoner builds are by their very nature quite visually busy, with lots of npcs on screen, buff effects, and abilities going off. There is a lot to pay attention to, and unfortunately the buff effect of holy relic can make this drastically harder the more npcs you have (or worse yet, while grouped with other summoners). It's not even so much that the visuals are distracting, it's more so that it can actually cover the screen like a blanket with enough summons, which can make reading enemy attacks more challenging. Because of this, I think it would be fantastic if the invisible buff microtransaction could be applied to the healing buff visual of holy relic.

I'm sure removing the healing buff visual in this way would be a fairly simple change to implement, and this way people who like the visual as is can continue to enjoy the buff visual the way it is currently. I think it aligns well with the original intent of the invisible buff microtransaction, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate this feature.
"
ziGhostiz wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:

physical

The introduction of cold iron point unique can save this gem, to bad GGG didnt give it the physical tag to it... so crossing my fingers some day GGG will add the physical tag to the gem.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
caboom wrote:
"
ziGhostiz wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:

physical

The introduction of cold iron point unique can save this gem, to bad GGG didnt give it the physical tag to it... so crossing my fingers some day GGG will add the physical tag to the gem.

AHA! I came here to post JUST this :)

Summoning it is a spell - spell tag, sure. It's a minion - cool, minion tag. But it literally does a PURE PHYS AoE. Why is it not tagged Physical like other minions that scale the same like Stone Golem?

PLEASE GG :*(
"

AHA! I came here to post JUST this :)

Summoning it is a spell - spell tag, sure. It's a minion - cool, minion tag. But it literally does a PURE PHYS AoE. Why is it not tagged Physical like other minions that scale the same like Stone Golem?

PLEASE GG :*(

AHA I came here to post Just this too lol

yeah, it's not fair compares to Stone Golem.
Last edited by k_anak on Dec 26, 2019, 10:45:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info