hot & beautiful girls pictures post them here

There's something to be said about a nice pair of globes...

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
"
k1rage wrote:

yeah I like dumb girls sometimes too

you can trick them into all kinds of crazy stuff

Yeah he's holding the hand of the dumb girl but he's quickly realizing what he actually likes rather than dumb girls. It's better to be with someone that's woke than someone who doesnt like to critically think and just believes everything the government tells them.

so woke that he went centuries back in thinking

and was still batshit crazy

keep being you dale gribble

I dont see any any key!

quite the doll
I dont see any any key!

Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 18, 2018, 3:52:51 AM
"
Yeah he's holding the hand of the dumb girl but he's quickly realizing what he actually likes rather than dumb girls. It's better to be with someone that's woke than someone who doesnt like to critically think and just believes everything the government tells them.

By the way, fast flying pink unicorns exist too, because the un-trusting government says that they don't........ <sigh>

Plus, you have it backwards, the critical thinking ones are the ones that don't believe in a flat earth. Just check out some of the skeptics critical thinking online articles, you won't find one flat-earther, just the opposite. So don't give me this critical thinking nonsense.
Mentoya (and others) don't waste your breath explaining. Flat earthers won't believe anything you say, even if you put them on a rocket and put them to orbit. Its all government conspiracy and turtles all the way down.

They can't even answer simple questions like how big is this flat earth? How thick is it? Any pictures of the edge? Where is it? They say there's a wall of ice, now how on earth can they know that beyond that wall of ice its not round?

Puny tiny beings amounting to almost nothing, a speck of microscopic dust in the vastness of the universe, they would rather believe that they are special snowflakes living on a flat earth rather than accept the reality of how insignificant they really are. -ET

Back on topic. Hot & Beautiful. Mwah.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Nov 18, 2018, 11:43:14 PM
I just came here to say I just came here.

ehehehehehe *runs away*
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
A fresh belly begging for the blade. Man look at his gut area, imagine how clean and easy it would be to drag a super sharp piece of metal across his stomach. Ever spilled a mans intestines ? I have ,its a beautiful thing as they fall to their knees cupping what guts they have left. The thought of that gives me more excitement than any girl pic posted on here. Seriously the very thought of entrails slipping through my fingers gives me goose bumps!

Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Nov 25, 2018, 3:54:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info