hot & beautiful girls pictures post them here

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
DonaldJTrump wrote:

I'd date her even if she were my daughter.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Looks like it's Marina Berti, at least that's the name in the filename. ;)

Thanks! Did not notice the file name. DUH. Never heard of her. Guess I don't see enough Italian movies? Just some Fellini mainly.
Censored.

Cold and Beautiful
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
DonaldJTrump wrote:

I'd date her even if she were my daughter.

she is outstanding no questions asked
I dont see any any key!
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"

yeah I like dumb girls sometimes too

you can trick them into all kinds of crazy stuff
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

yeah I like dumb girls sometimes too

you can trick them into all kinds of crazy stuff

Yeah he's holding the hand of the dumb girl but he's quickly realizing what he actually likes rather than dumb girls. It's better to be with someone that's woke than someone who doesnt like to critically think and just believes everything the government tells them.
"
It's better to be with someone that's woke than someone who doesnt like to critically think and just believes everything the government tells them.
False dichotomy. Not everyone who disbelieves what the government tells them likes to think critically.

Also, critical thinking and associated research consumes scarce resources. I'll admit my capacity for critical thinking is limited. Only so much time in the day, and I've got more important shit to do.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 17, 2018, 9:31:01 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
It's better to be with someone that's woke than someone who doesnt like to critically think and just believes everything the government tells them.
False dichotomy. Not everyone who disbelieves what the government tells them likes to think critically.

Also, critical thinking and associated research consumes scarce resources. I'll admit my capacity for critical thinking is limited. Only so much time in the day, and I've got more important shit to do.

While I agree that not everyone who disbelieves the government thinks critically, but its much more likely to happen in that case.

It is better to be prepared for the future than to be another sheep led to the slaughter house.
this is first good thread here so I'm down

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 17, 2018, 9:58:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info