[3.4] Delve League - neoCrown's CI Occultist PP Skele Dark Pact Oath of Agony Build

nice
:)

neoCrown,
Can you comment on how the build does in delving? Could I play this build without the poets pens to start, and only use the Death’s Oath/shield charge? Once I farm up the currency for the 2 Poet’s pens, currently 35-45c each, then just transition into them then?

Thank and great build guide.
Greetings Wortzinator.

The occultist ascendancy in general works very well in Delve. We gain a lot of energy shield regeneration while killing mobs and being CI is very useful as there are a lot of areas with poison ground effects in Delve. Our damage scales off of minion health with Profane Bloom explosions so the deeper you go in Delve, the more damage you can do too.

There are many versions of the build as our tree is very flexible. We can run anything in our 2nd weapon slot with the same tree and still achieve the same clear speed with some variation.

You can run Death’s Oath with just shield charge and use a 3-link Blight or 4 with Allelopathy gloves and a Wither linked to Spell Totem - Faster Casting - Increased Duration for single target while you are farming the 2 Poet’s Pens.

Good luck with your build!
These kinds of builds are what makes POE so great.
Big fan, just need a death's oath to drop eh.
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed the concept. Happy farming the Death's Oath if you are in SSF. If you are in the trade league, I recommend acquiring one for cheap (cheapest one is 1 chaos atm) and use the Vorici method to 4/5 socket it with the right colours if you have Vorici levelled up to 5 or 6.
by the way best boot enchant is leech as life
reason why is because of power spihon eating 30+ mana per hit

my build is more base on heretic veil
still lvling and getting my final uber ascendancy
and make adjustment that it fit

here some video on atziri
were using flame dash for map
as u can seem i die few time to flash dash .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTVA2ZmDbQ4
Last edited by Ending2018 on Sep 12, 2018, 11:56:10 AM
Nice run of the Atziri fight.

Few things to note here. Although the leech life enchant is good, it does not work with our build as we need the Keystone skill point, Ghost Reaver for life leech to apply to energy shield. However, this will reduce our energy shield recharge rate and may cause us to die due to energy shield not recharging fast enough. Going for life leech is viable but needs some investment into leech nodes and getting good sources of life leech either from the gear or the tree.

In terms of leeching mana, we can simply run a mod on the glove, go for a skill point in the tree, run clarity, or run mana leech support gem attached to our power siphon. The boots enchantment is not too reliable as we need to actually kill mobs to trigger it. Against bosses with not many monsters around to kill, we do not get the benefits of the enchantment. This is another reason why going for the life and mana regen enchantment is slightly favourable as it will trigger when we take damage which will usually happen in a boss fight.

I like the idea of putting flame dash into the poet’s for mobility, would be good for mapping but we lose out on some single target damage. The only issue when bossing is we have less control of where we land and with delays or server lag, could put us somewhere we dont want to be.

Overall, impressed by your progress and a nice video to showcase that progression. I hope you can take the build all the way to the end.

Last edited by neoCrown on Sep 12, 2018, 2:28:28 PM
Thanks now I thinking of getting more es and more to boss I actually think of putting ball lighting against single target ball lighting chaos damage ! Will test for sure today and maybe with phrase run

For some reason after 85 ,I think of getting more power charge and more jewel socket

I will record better quality if possible can by today when I got time to play and test
Maybe instead of shield and claw maybe another 2x poet for map and boss
Last edited by Ending2018 on Sep 13, 2018, 5:09:53 AM
Yup, more ES is good to tank some hits.

Going for Power charge is a viable idea. You would need to take the critical multiplier and critical strike chance nodes in the tree (should not be hard because the nodes are very near our current tree pathing)

2nd Poet's Pen set for mobility with flame dash/lightning warp is good.

Yup, more ES is good to tank some hits.

Going for Power charge is a viable idea. You would need to take the critical multiplier and critical strike chance nodes in the tree (should not be hard because the nodes are very near our current tree pathing)

2nd Poet's Pen set for mobility with flame dash/lightning warp is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info