[3.4] Delve League - neoCrown's CI Occultist PP Skele Dark Pact Oath of Agony Build

Last edited by neoCrown on Sep 14, 2018, 6:30:10 AM
Hey man,
I’m almost at the level of being able to use Death’s Oath. I think I’m at lvl 59-60. I’ve never played CI before. Before I start using the DO, is there a point in the skill tree that I should be at before going CI? Or is all I need to do is spec out of any life nodes and spec them into ES nodes, right? I’ve been lucky enough to get a Poet’s Pen drop in a delve for me. Now all I have to do is get the 60c for the other one. I’m looking forward to the build coming together. I’ll keep you posted on my experience. Thanks again.
Greetings Wortzinator,

Definitely need to get the CI node. If you have decent amount and rate of energy shield recharge, then it is fine to not get Zealot's Oath. Otherwise, you need to get Zealot's Oath as life flasks do not work anymore and you need to get some way to regenerate energy shield. At least one skill point in life regen nodes or life regen from Vitality gem + Zealot's Oath node. To equip Death's Oath you need 180 strength, so you might need to spec into some of the big +30 strength nodes, equip Death's Oath, and then spec out of those nodes as Death's Oath gives a lot of Strength by itself.

Level 62 is a good threshold to swap over because you will also have access to The Vertex helmet and Sin Trek boots which give ample amounts of Energy Shield. However, they do not provide any resistances so make sure you have them topped off via the other slots (rings, amulet, belt, jewels).

To make sure everything is ready to swap over, make your profile public and import your character into Path of Building.

Finally, I would normally switch over once I have done both the Normal and Cruel lab. I would then run Blood Aqueducts until I am Level 70-72ish while farming for Humility cards to sell for currency.

Good luck with farming the other Poet's or get another one to drop!
Last edited by neoCrown on Sep 14, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Why not use Minion instability?
Can you explain how the death's oath colors and links worK? I don't understand why the CWdT setup. I've spent 2ex on jewelers and still can't get the bloody last socket, is this normal or is there an easier way than using vorici?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info