[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

starting to get tired of this season, but this build has extended the life of the game past the time I usually play a league. only things i lack at this point is a molten strike enchant and a double anger watchers eye (50+ ex no way i can afford). That said I am still having a blast working with enchants and delving.
Last edited by Nighthorror848 on Oct 3, 2018, 9:48:27 AM
As i suspected at level 91 atm i just wipe all content with this build. So amazing dude :) Just missing Uber Elder. Waiting on him to spawn. Guardians are a joke :D Using dual swords, sitting at 8.4 HP.

"
Ange550 wrote:
Thank for the build, look really nice.
At this moment i'm only lv 89 and can tank Gardian.

"
starting to get tired of this season, but this build has extended the life of the game past the time I usually play a league. only things i lack at this point is a molten strike enchant and a double anger watchers eye (50+ ex no way i can afford). That said I am still having a blast working with enchants and delving.

"
As i suspected at level 91 atm i just wipe all content with this build. So amazing dude :) Just missing Uber Elder. Waiting on him to spawn. Guardians are a joke :D Using dual swords, sitting at 8.4 HP.

Happy to see you guys like the build :)
Tweaked the build a little bit. Killed Uber Elder at lvl 85 with a few stupid deaths.

Overall great, but prefer dual grelwood :)
In your leveling guide, you mention that you didn't include the sword nodes, as this is meant more for a league starter, but at which part or point do you start speccing in the sword nodes?

What a ride. Hadn't done deathless Uber elder yet but with this build it was a breeze.

Swapped out herald for Haste because I have a Watcher's eye with phasing which is very helpful when exploring the dark areas in delve.

Last edited by Posid on Oct 3, 2018, 8:27:49 PM
"
theeze wrote:
In your leveling guide, you mention that you didn't include the sword nodes, as this is meant more for a league starter, but at which part or point do you start speccing in the sword nodes?

As soon as you start using a sword you can spec the nodes.
its only 4 points so not a big deal if you spec them without using a sword, leveling should be fast anyway.
you want to take these mainly for the attack speed.

if you are playing in STD you are probably using a sword right from the getgo.

"
Posid wrote:
What a ride. Hadn't done deathless Uber elder yet but with this build it was a breeze.

Swapped out herald for Haste because I have a Watcher's eye with phasing which is very helpful when exploring the dark areas in delve.

that GG gear tho :P

im still trying to get the enchant on mine.
its a pain :(
Last edited by HybridBoy on Oct 4, 2018, 6:05:02 AM
"

The first deathless uber elder was before the helmet though :) and was using ancestral call for it even because I forgot to swap to elemental attacks. Being able to survive one of the frostbolts from Shaper is a huge deal and makes the fight much more manageable with the amount of sustain this build has (Love the life on hit)

The enchant is definitely a pain though. I ended up having to pay 20ex for a decent base with the enchant. Was about to give up on the horror craft after a couple of days of trying and finally managed to hit it after roughly 110 essences.
"
Posid wrote:
"

The first deathless uber elder was before the helmet though :) and was using ancestral call for it even because I forgot to swap to elemental attacks. Being able to survive one of the frostbolts from Shaper is a huge deal and makes the fight much more manageable with the amount of sustain this build has (Love the life on hit)

The enchant is definitely a pain though. I ended up having to pay 20ex for a decent base with the enchant. Was about to give up on the horror craft after a couple of days of trying and finally managed to hit it after roughly 110 essences.

110 essences? jesus.
thats alot of exalts lol

after trying to get it on STD, i think i might just have to leave it as is.

getting the enchant on this one might cost like 200ex easily.

and crafting the essence+elder mods on this one can be just as expensive.
Looks interesting.
I have one question I hope you can clarify before I try your build :)

You only have some 5% crit chance. Is that enough to proc elemental overload enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info