[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
red_at0m wrote:
I just can not understand why such a difference in DPS, if you look at the PoB? Can someone explain it to me?
https://pastebin.com/TLxBaL0N

i only fixed 2 things:
1. switched ancestral call with ele dmg w\ atks
2. set proj distance to 0 for point blank

tripled your damage :)

there you go

rest of the damage diff is in the small stuff like:
weapon and gloves corruption
boots ele pen enchant
legacy wise oak

also with essence mod ("30% more ele dmg") on the helmet you get alot more damage, but this could be expensive.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Sep 29, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
can you take a look on my profile?
my dame feel good enough but abit lacky with leech, mayeb need to change my watcheye into leech i guess.
"
tomasnguyen wrote:
can you take a look on my profile?
my dame feel good enough but abit lacky with leech, mayeb need to change my watcheye into leech i guess.

regen will get better with more life.
you can switch to another life gained on hit ring.
watchers eye should have fire leech with anger.
the fire damage with anger is nice, but as i said at the beginning of the guide, i focused more in defense rather that pure damage.
Hello,

I want to thank you for your build. It's really true OP atm. Did Uber Lab, killed Kitava at level 68 and first map i made was a shaped Burial with absolutelly no problem whatsoever :)
Spent a lot of currency but i have a feeling will be a blast in endgame.
Cheers and Congrats.
Hi,
can anybody tell me what I should update next? Still feeling kind of squishy and like not having enough damage?

Thanks!
"
Hello,

I want to thank you for your build. It's really true OP atm. Did Uber Lab, killed Kitava at level 68 and first map i made was a shaped Burial with absolutelly no problem whatsoever :)
Spent a lot of currency but i have a feeling will be a blast in endgame.
Cheers and Congrats.

:)

"
Chanos78 wrote:
Hi,
can anybody tell me what I should update next? Still feeling kind of squishy and like not having enough damage?

Thanks!

seems like you got all the right gear pretty much, i dont understand how you feel squishy and weak.

you are missing life mods on the rare jewels but thats really should make that bug of a difference.

you are also lvl 90 so you should be at like 8.5k life with that gear.

EDIT:
i imported you to POB any your build seems good.
the rest of the damage is in the small stuff.
get more attack speed where you can, rare jewels are a good source for that.
remove the "Amplify" nodes, we dont want increased area of effect.
get :Fury Bolts" instead.

for GG helmet you want both elder mods (immolate and conc effect) plus the essence mod with 30% more ele damage, but thats expensive.

also you are at 8.2k life, thats more than enough and only big bosses with hard crit hits can 1 shot you.

currently i can tank the shaper's slam, you are not that far away from there actually.

Last edited by HybridBoy on Oct 2, 2018, 12:17:37 PM
What is wrong with me? I went to Uber for the first time today and died all the time.
"
red_at0m wrote:
What is wrong with me? I went to Uber for the first time today and died all the time.

Uber elder is a though fight so player's skill is a big factor here.
(not that good at it myself)

also you are missing watchers eye with anger life leech mod.
Thank for the build, look really nice.
At this moment i'm only lv 89 and can tank Gardian.
https://fr.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70 Guilde Pantheon Francais
https://www.facebook.com/groups/213711515316599/ Groupe Facebook Pantheon Francais

"

"
Chanos78 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks!

seems like you got all the right gear pretty much, i dont understand how you feel squishy and weak.

you are missing life mods on the rare jewels but thats really should make that bug of a difference.

you are also lvl 90 so you should be at like 8.5k life with that gear.

EDIT:
i imported you to POB any your build seems good.
the rest of the damage is in the small stuff.
get more attack speed where you can, rare jewels are a good source for that.
remove the "Amplify" nodes, we dont want increased area of effect.
get :Fury Bolts" instead.

for GG helmet you want both elder mods (immolate and conc effect) plus the essence mod with 30% more ele damage, but thats expensive.

also you are at 8.2k life, thats more than enough and only big bosses with hard crit hits can 1 shot you.

currently i can tank the shaper's slam, you are not that far away from there actually.

Thank you very much for your analysis. Will change the nodes and just farm with it as it is
Last edited by Chanos78 on Oct 3, 2018, 2:06:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info