[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

80% ele dmg belt...

Guys, just use a 3 sockets resonator with pristine, prismatic and Scorched Fossil to craft those GG belts for us
"
jppdb wrote:
80% ele dmg belt...

Guys, just use a 3 sockets resonator with pristine, prismatic and Scorched Fossil to craft those GG belts for us

Is it better to try and craft my own?

Or is there too much luck involved in it?
"
jppdb wrote:
80% ele dmg belt...

80% ele damage? Thats cute....

but yeah for fossil crafting go with Scorched, Pristine, Prismatic

"
jim_Bonks wrote:

Is it better to try and craft my own?

Or is there too much luck involved in it?

I wouldnt try it unless you have lots of currency to spend. I bought 200c worth of fossils before I got mine. Pristine and Prismatic are 5c each.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 26, 2018, 9:51:13 PM
Hey I have started acquiring the big ticket items for this build. I have been loving it thus far but I'm trying to figure out what my next upgrade should be at this point. Character name is KaruiChef.

Thanks in advance!
"
milkingcows wrote:
Hi guys.

Some fine tuned improvement tips:

1. Drop 3 "5% Max life" nodes and go for Quick Recovery that will benifit you slightly more

2. Add a Vigilant Strike gem to your gloves if you have another space for gem
Why? Fortify (Less damage taken) i rarely proc it by using my Whirling Blades (example boss fights)

3. To be on the safe side, have atleast 3 MGOH cause I experienced some bosses being tricky.

4. If you get a Enlighten (LVL4) gem (expensive) you can use 3 buffs.
I sustain myself with only 60 mana.
It benefits me greatly cause i was lucky to find a great "Aspect of the Cat" ring that increases my attack speed/crit chance and also gives me chance to avoid taking damage. (Like phasing)
This can be used if you have a Watcher's eye life leech jewel and can drop 1 ring with LGOH

huh?
"quick recovery" node is in the build's skill tree..

a LGOH ring will be much better than any "spect of X" survive-ability wise.

"
Anthropologie wrote:
What level should the gems be? The Google doc just shows 1/20 & i dont know what that means.

the google doc is only for shopping.
it links to lvl1 gems because its cheaper to buy and you can lvl them yourself.
especially on league start.

"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
Anthropologie wrote:
"
What level should the gems be? The Google doc just shows 1/20 & i dont know what that means.

Has someone an idea?

1/20 means level 1 and 20 quality. You obviously want them leveled up to 20. The only gem you would never want max level is your cast when damage taken setup and any active gems such as immortal call or a curse of choice like Temp Chains or Enfeeble because if the gem is a higher level than the cast when damage taken it will never go off. The reason you keep CWDT lower level is so it requires less damage in order to trigger the immortal call so it goes off more often.

actually, in this build i keep the CWDT at lvl20 so it wont eat up the endurance charges.
it procs frequently enough.
hey hybridboy thanks for this build in first place, it got me to the endgame as a diablo-refugee =)

sadly most items are more expensive than i thought, maybe i got a lot of competition.

anyway, to my question: what are u thinking about swapping the lionseye with a chernobog's pillar to get more damage (and fire res) for loosing aroud 300 life?

greetz
"
Monsmons wrote:
hey hybridboy thanks for this build in first place, it got me to the endgame as a diablo-refugee =)

sadly most items are more expensive than i thought, maybe i got a lot of competition.

anyway, to my question: what are u thinking about swapping the lionseye with a chernobog's pillar to get more damage (and fire res) for loosing aroud 300 life?

greetz

i will always go for more life over damage.
Hello there,

first of all, I want to thank you for this guide. I've chosen this build as a league starter and did most of the endgame content with it (preparing for Uber Elder, Shaper and Red Elder both deathless, around 12-14ex investment now). Even Betrayal content was easy, thanks to the insane defense and LGOH, even at the start of the league when it was completely broken. Perfect build for Delve too. I tried tweak it a bit and added a proj. weakness which looks to me like great dps buff.

What concerns me tho is my problem with Phoenix. I can't really understand how to kill that shit without dying. What would you advise?

Thanks a lot ^^

Gear (around 12-14ex, most of it bought early in the Betrayal):

Last edited by AaronSkyWarder on Dec 27, 2018, 8:06:34 PM
one thing I love about builds using Herald of X is you can basically make it look like a totally different build just by swapping to a new Herald MTX. Keeps them from getting stale even though its still the same thing. Well it does to me at least lol.
IGN: DabrixRN
First time in my life i do uber elder, did with this build. 2 sword variant (so much more DPS, i didnt need to put elemental damage, i did it with ancestral call for better positioning..

thanks for the build! amazing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info