[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Awesome build, enjoying it a lot :D I am working on getting some more currency but I'm not sure if I should go for Xophs first or the Watcher's Eye!?

My current gear:

Whats the best way to multi craft this?

I need Dex and Life for sure so that leaves 1 open prefix and suffix. Or would it just be better to keep Alt+Regaling and hope I hit something crazy?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 28, 2018, 2:52:18 PM
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
ugiugi wrote:
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Hybrid for sharing this build with us.
Im on 94lvl, 8750HP, everything is going great.
My gear:
Spoiler

What should I do with my gear next? Should I change my jewels to +#mana on hit and then try to change Thief's Torment to Elder rings? Or try to get proper Enchantment on helmet? I have around 8EX now

definitely go for elder rings.
you can get life and dex on them.

Thanks. Just bought two of those
Cheers. Still have fun with this build in 3.5..this build let you do everything what you want. I tested it...with high end gear but why not...

- Uberelder
- Uberatziri
- Shaper
- Chayualla or the other breach bosses (not tested the pure or enriched ones)
- all kind of guardians / elder guardians
- Hall of Grandmasters is possible with Balefire
- delve bosses

Any suggestions for the last 3 points after 97? I tink there are only 2 options and with the actual pure breechstones lvl 100 is easy as hell.

The jewel socket near iron grip inclusive the 2 melee damage nodes or the last 3 projectile damage and speed nodes near fury bolts.
Thx for the Guide !

Question,

i have the weapon, shield, helm, gloves, ring, boots etc. but no amulet, flask and watchers eye with anger life leech,

i have 2,5 -3 ex.

What should i buy? A 2 weapon for DW,
the flask with more balls for MS
ore watchers eye for life leech by fire with anger?

for the amulett i havent enogh
Hello my dudes, currently level 89 in Betrayal. I looked at OP's Pastebin and he has like 400k dps with Magma balls while I have 18k.

Heres my pastebin https://pastebin.com/QewRVYk9

I am doing something wrong? Whats my actual dps? (I know I am missing dying sun and some of my gear isnt optimal, but the difference is gigantic)

Edit: After checking some boxes in configuration and swapping some skill gems (WED, Conc effect etc) it now goes to 120k+ for magma balls!
Last edited by Rhaokraus on Dec 28, 2018, 5:32:11 PM
Whats the best prefix I can craft on these for most DPS? I notice Hybrid has Fire Damage to Attacks crafted on both his rings so is that the best?

Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 29, 2018, 1:14:04 AM
How are you rolling +20 lgoh rolls?
"
Deklnu wrote:
How are you rolling +20 lgoh rolls?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/exchange/Betrayal/Rwb3Rqu7

but seriously it took a while cause you have to factor in hitting something worth keeping on the Aug or the Regal and then getting lucky with your Annul if you got something garbage with your Regal. I didnt have to Divine those as they rolled as +20 LoH
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 29, 2018, 1:13:12 AM
how you solve dex issue i am level 70 jug but have 64 dex with your build and i cant use grellwood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info