[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Thx for this awesome guide and build. Shaper and red elder were extremly easy and without deaths. Normally I just buy an uber elder but this league I may actually try it myself.
"
hey @hybridboy and @Yokzjumper the second boots search, the damage penetrates +#% of ele res, this mods cannot roll on boots, might want to correct the search link.

fixed, thanks!

so aspect of avian grants 10% change for double damage on half of the time, and 10% movespeed on the other half...is it worth to switch with herald of fire? (i can use them both +anger but only 40mana left - too low)
Thank's for the build ! It is extremely helpful !

Do you think Leap Slam could replace Whirling Blades in this build ? I get angry when I can't jump to the other side and have to do the entire map xD
Last edited by afizbawary on Dec 22, 2018, 11:09:22 AM
"
eden2888 wrote:

so aspect of avian grants 10% change for double damage on half of the time, and 10% movespeed on the other half...is it worth to switch with herald of fire? (i can use them both +anger but only 40mana left - too low)

if you have all of the gear you should be fine damage wise.

10% for double damage is not consistence enough IMO.
and 10% ms isnt much, plus you are using a movement skill to move around.

but you can try this and see if it fits your style.

"
afizbawary wrote:
Thank's for the build ! It is extremely helpful !

Do you think Leap Slam could replace Whirling Blades in this build ? I get angry when I can't jump to the other side and have to do the entire map xD

you can use anything you want: whirling blades, shield charge, leap slam.
WB is just the fastest so i went with it.

also its safer cuz you are getting hit gradually when dashing into a pack.
unlike leap slam, where you are getting hit from all the mobs in the pack at once when jumping into one.

in labs i switch the totem with leap slam so i can jump the platforms.
flame dash should work too.

Why enlighten over empower with the auras?

The mana difference is almost nothing anyway
This might be a dumb question but how are we proccing EO if we dont crit? other than that loving the build!!.....Nvm i figured out the problem lol
Last edited by Vertex_l on Dec 22, 2018, 11:24:53 PM
I don't know where Im missing it, but where are you getting the added dex to hold Grelwood?
"
flacjeezy1 wrote:
I don't know where Im missing it, but where are you getting the added dex to hold Grelwood?

jewels/rings/necklaces and even grabbing a big 30dex node for the time being on the skill tree if you need to
Hey all, I just came across some currency and couldn't decide what to upgrade next: Flasks, chest, or save for Xoph's.

Already have Grelwood shank. Don't really die often in maps, or feel dps is lacking.

Just not sure what my least up to date gear is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info